Guess that car game

Hi
Just a try because I'm really not sure but could it be a Bianchina from Autobianchi (a disguised fiat 500 in fact).

triumph, you're absolutely right!
bianchina.jpg

The filename of the original pic was meant to be a subtle hint, because George Lucas had a Bianchina which he raced in high school, and was almost killed when he crashed it. Anyway, your turn.

Ha you gave a hint , I didn't saw the filename (next time I'll check) in fact what mautzel said previously helped me to found it

but I'm really new here and don't know how to cut a piece of a car :cry: .so for this time I'll give my turn :) .

triumph said:
I'm really new here and don't know how to cut a piece of a car :cry: .so for this time I'll give my turn :) .

No photo editing software? I personally don't use it, but irfanview might do the job for you. (You might also take a look into the photography section - there's a whole thread showing free editing software)

Anyway, to keep things going, here's the next car:

http://img102.imageshack.**/img102/4124/venice5gz.jpg

mautzel said:
triumph said:
I'm really new here and don't know how to cut a piece of a car :cry: .so for this time I'll give my turn :) .

No photo editing software? I personally don't use it, but irfanview might do the job for you. (You might also take a look into the photography section - there's a whole thread showing free editing software)

MSPaint might even do it - just load the whole car pic, cut out the bit you want and paste it as a new image.

As for the car, hmm...bit daft, but is it an old 911?

english oldtimer ? the windshield reminds me of something but I can't say precisely what! (I love this game :thumbsup: )

Could it be German?

Citroen DS?