Guess that car game

haz

I AM OT!
Car(s)
Tesla Model S 75D BMW E39 Wagon
I know which car, but can't think of the name!!! It's in a new class too, shortened like "SUV" only three other letters ...

I think it's a fucked up concept to bring these sort of "cars" to the public roads ..

Only in America ;)

haz

haz

I AM OT!
Car(s)
Tesla Model S 75D BMW E39 Wagon
I know ... it bites me ..

haz

SiR_dude

Car(s)
2000 Civic SiR
International CXT. I'm pretty sure that's right, so if it is, someone else go for me. I'm off to bed, and then to work tomorrow morning so I won't be back at my comp for about 24h.

zenon

Apparently that vehicles is aimed at the Hummer H2 market. I guess you'd buy it if the Hummer wasn't ridiculous enough for you. :roll:

I really hope people use it for work though. If people start lowering, tinting and putting 24" spinners on those, I think the overall intelligence level of human-kind will go down another notch.

Jostyrostelli

Forum Addict
Ha! I think it will happen someday...by some tuningcompany or the pimpdaddys themselfs. :wink:

Those corkys will make every Utility Vehicle un-drivable

SiR_dude

Car(s)
2000 Civic SiR
Yes, someone will "pimp" it sooner or later, but if you actually had a work use for it, it would be a cool truck to have!! Definitely one of a kind.

And isn't someone gonna post a pic?

*Edit: NVM, I'll get one up in a bit.

*Edit 2: Here it is....blew it up a bit (OK, a lot) 'cause the original was too small IMO. Should be pretty easy.

Jostyrostelli

Forum Addict
Car: 4-wheeled motor vehicle; usually propelled by an internal combustion engine

You could even post a quad