Guess that car game

I couldn't believe the Dingo isn't in production any more - the headlamps just look so newish (it was built from 1998-2002 as far as I can tell)
Hope this one won't last as long as the Dingo :)
http://img395.imageshack.**/img395/8563/guess3eg.jpg

Bugatti "Royale" T41. First built in 1929 it was three times as expensive as current Rolls Royce were these days - one of the reasons why only six or seven were ever built. There's one of them exhibited in a car museum in my home area, and the size of it (length 7 meters) as well as the technical figures (12800ccm engine, 300hp, top speed 200+ kph) makes it one of my favourite cars ever.

mautzel said:
Bugatti "Royale" T41. First built in 1929 it was three times as expensive as current Rolls Royce were these days - one of the reasons why only six or seven were ever built. There's one of them exhibited in a car museum in my home area, and the size of it (length 7 meters) as well as the technical figures (12800ccm engine, 300hp, top speed 200+ kph) makes it one of my favourite cars ever.
It really is an astonishing car... And according to an article in Classic Cars Magazine, it's one of the most expensive cars today (If you happen to get a chance to buy one. And that is, well, not very likely... :D ).

Nissan/Datsun 510?

On the subject of the Bugatti, I got to sit in on a Humanities teacher's course about sculpting. His current theme was "sculpting in everyday life" or something like that. He told me to sit in sometime so I can see the lectures about cars. Well, I sat in one lecture, he showed about 5 cars, but barely spent a minute on them. He never really mentioned what the cars were, just Bugatti, Alfa Romeo, and Lamborgini. I was wondering what the hell that Bugatti was...which by the way, he mispronounced...maybe I won't sit in on any more lectures if he doesn't give cars more credit than that.