Guess that car game

I can say what it is, but I don't have time to think of other cars. So if someone wants my go.....

Chade said:
Magnet said:
I can say what it is, but I don't have time to think of other cars. So if someone wants my go.....
Yeah, me too!!
eh... lots of work to do at... eh... work... today... eh.. yeah... Yeah!
:whistle:

;)

No, really, he usually can! I'd have guessed something French by the shape of the indicator and the headlamps, but if you know it, go ahead, Magnet - someone will post a new one sooner or later!

OK

BONGO!!

Old622.jpg

Mazda Bongo, or Mazda F1000.

PS- The reason I stopped guessing cars is that I've got a lot of work over this next year and I wouldn't be able to put up cars all the time. So I resorted to giving hints instead. ;)

So that's why people aren't guessing? Because they're too lazy to fine new cars? Well then give us something easy, you lazy bastards!
:x :lol:
Magnet said:
OK

BONGO!!

Old622.jpg

Mazda Bongo, or Mazda F1000.

PS- The reason I stopped guessing cars is that I've got a lot of work over this next year and I wouldn't be able to put up cars all the time. So I resorted to giving hints instead. ;)
Yeah, you've obviously got it. 1967 Mazda Bongo. Best name for a van EVER. (Next to Mazda Scrum, of course.)

Your turn!

I'll post one, but can I pass my answer onto someone (I don't know when I'll check this forum)?

http://img504.imageshack.**/img504/4190/3009am.jpg

I've PM'ed mautzel with the solution.

Mazda?

Kia of some sort?

hyundai azera?
Honda accord?