Guess that car game

no 612

triumph said:
must be a Triumph if you're related to it :) Mitsubishi of some kind?

No mautzel I'm related because I invested money in the company which created it :D , common the car is hideous it can't be related to a triumph :lol: Oh btw it's called a Minicat .(And I didn't invest in the company for this car but for the engine concept :lol: )

The Minicat was that car with a compressed air engine, right? I always wondered what happened to it.

The Minicat was that car with a compressed air engine, right? I always wondered what happened to it.

Exactly . Sadly nothing happened for years indeed!
But as a privat investor of the company I can tell you that after the too many sleeping years we had , 2006 will be THE year for MDI (finally) .the website will soon be up to date. And in 50 years time from now when everyone will finally drive-ride-pilot a Air car-boat-bike I'll be f**ing rich :thumbsup: (but too old to enjoy it )

Ferrari or Alfa?

it's from Italie. but I can't say if it's ferrari , maserati , alfa or fiat it would be too easy.
but...
Hint--> the adress link of the photo

Alfa Tipo 33 Stradale? The Quadrofoglio reference in the filename gave it away.

wow labcoatguy I didn't thought that hard when I put 4 clover , I just put that in it to indicate it was an alfa.
But no not the beautiful tipo It's not so radical .
Still it's an Oldtimer-jungtimer (alfa best seller )

Yeah alfa romeo spider
the photo was quite tricky because very few had those lamps covers.
nevertheless I took this car because the front is similar with the Triumph spitfire and I secretly thought that some of you would fall into it but the color immediatly revealed its origin.
alfa-romeo-spider-1.jpg

Here we go, then :

http://img126.imageshack.**/img126/2354/apigina9fw.jpg

edit - *i fail at bB*

Oooh, I just have to step in that trap: Citroen Mehari? (Well knowing that it isn't one!)

Do you want to give any hint by that Swiss numberplate ?

mautzel said:
Oooh, I just have to step in that trap: Citroen Mehari? (Well knowing that it isn't one!)

Do you want to give any hint by that Swiss numberplate ?

It's not a Mehari, no!

And the Swiss numberplate isn't a clue of any sort - just so happens the picture I have has that numberplate on it.

Besides, the only Swiss automaker that comes to mind is Rinspeed, and it's certainly not one of them!

With those Rear lights it's most certainly a classic.
An old off roader like a land rover defender?

triumph said:
With those Rear lights it's most certainly a classic.
An old off roader like a land rover defender?

It's not a Landy Defender, no.

Is it an off-roader? Well, it's not very good off-road...

With those lights, I'll say it's either british or italian.

something like an old citroen or Renault (before 1975?)

araracd said:
With those lights, I'll say it's either british or italian.

You're right there :)

triumph said:
something like an old citroen or Renault (before 1975?)

The 'before 1975' part is right, though it's neither a Citroen or a Renault.