Guess that car game

I FOUND IT!
logo_sbarro.gif

:thumbsup: :lol:

does this german company still exist?

VW, Opel? Too young to be maybach.

old kadett , ascona , olympia ,rekord , diplomat , senator , commodor .
I know all are wrongs but nothing match with your photo.

You're still missing out the current car - it has been presented under that name in 1939 - in a different shape obviously - and was built after the war until the appearence of the Opel Senator. The model shown was built from 1964 - 1968.

kapit?n or perhaps admiral?
I think I named all the 4doors Opel from this era. :lol:

Edit And it's the Admiral A

Congratulations, I'll accept the Admiral although in this particular case, the picture shows the Kapit?n, but you can't really tell from the picture. I'll post the whole picture when I get back home.

OK so this one is special because I just bought one of these for nothing(but it need to be restored) 8)
(the only problem is that it's 850km from were I actually live so I'll have to pick it up this summer )
The photo is from a spotless one I found on internet its not mine also I hope mine will look like this sometimes (for the time being I don't have digital photos )

http://img50.imageshack.**/img50/5180/seulvolerestplusbeau3al.jpg

Chevrolet nothing :D
I said I bought one of these and I live in France so old chevrolet are quite rare and expensive :lol: (also with the price of petrol an old chevrolet would have been perfect for a student :lol: ) .It was first sold in France during the late 50s .

So no It's not a chevrolet yet its owned by GM.

Nop

No but like Saab its part of the GM group.