Guess that car game

I know which car, but can't think of the name!!! It's in a new class too, shortened like "SUV" only three other letters ...

I think it's a fucked up concept to bring these sort of "cars" to the public roads ..

Only in America ;)

haz

I know ... it bites me ..

haz

that international thingy, costs $100k ummm... icx?

International CXT. I'm pretty sure that's right, so if it is, someone else go for me. I'm off to bed, and then to work tomorrow morning so I won't be back at my comp for about 24h.

Apparently that vehicles is aimed at the Hummer H2 market. I guess you'd buy it if the Hummer wasn't ridiculous enough for you. :roll:

I really hope people use it for work though. If people start lowering, tinting and putting 24" spinners on those, I think the overall intelligence level of human-kind will go down another notch.

Ha! I think it will happen someday...by some tuningcompany or the pimpdaddys themselfs. :wink:

Those corkys will make every Utility Vehicle un-drivable

Yes, someone will "pimp" it sooner or later, but if you actually had a work use for it, it would be a cool truck to have!! Definitely one of a kind.

And isn't someone gonna post a pic?

*Edit: NVM, I'll get one up in a bit.

*Edit 2: Here it is....blew it up a bit (OK, a lot) 'cause the original was too small IMO. Should be pretty easy.

pic1.jpg

Car: 4-wheeled motor vehicle; usually propelled by an internal combustion engine

You could even post a quad