• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Guess that city game!

pdanev

Forum Addict
We have guess that car, guess that famous movie line, so why not a guess that city game. ;)

Rules are the same as in the other guess that... games.

Post a picture of a city, and whoever guesses it right, has to post the next picture. (Cities please, avoid posting some local villages :p )

Everything that gives a hint to the city is acceptable, monuments, stadiums, bridges, airports, skyline pictures etc etc etc.

Also try not to brake H-scroll, so please don't post pictures wider than 800px.

I'll start with a rather easy one. :)

fxuivs.jpg

yup, was there 2003 in the summer ... high as a kite ... :?

haz

I said that it was easy. ;)

Your turn mate.

edit: nm, you already posted a pic.

I already looked at the image source before I even saw that you asked not to. :lol:

Try to rename images. ;)

That could be everywhere in Europe. I think we should agree on one basic rule

There must be a hint somwhere in the pic. A recognizable landmark for example or a signpost.

PRAGUE!

What do we get if we win? Can we post a pic?

Janus said:
PRAGUE!

What do we get if we win? Can we post a pic?
:bangin: :bangin: :bangin:

pdanev said:
Post a picture of a city, and whoever guesses it right, has to post the next picture. (Cities please, avoid posting some local villages :p )

swek said:
That could be everywhere in Europe. I think we should agree on one basic rule

There must be a hint somwhere in the pic. A recognizable landmark for example or a signpost.

That was pretty recognizable, swek. Once you have been there, you'll never forget that painted house and those streets.

http://img297.imageshack.**/img297/4274/mysterypicture5tj.jpg

Home of the world's best cricket ground.

bihus said:
That was pretty recognizable, swek. Once you have been there, you'll never forget that painted house and those streets.

Strange that I've been there three times and do not remember that certain street. I can show you lots of photos from German cities that look the same though.

Yes....sorry, I couldn't think of anywhere else. :lol:

I know it was too easy!