Guess the music...

$5 on zenon knowing it.

Easssssy!

it's Rammstein :D

lemme check which song though

WTF I have it on CD but I don't recognize it! :roll: dammit let's wait for zenon. 100% sure it's rammstein Sehnsucht or mutter album

Ahhhhhh, Ramstein... one of my least favourite bands...
I don't know the name of the song either, but I'm pretty sure it is Rammstein. I won't let them defile my music collection though, so I won't be able to tell you the title. :p

fuck they rule! :evil:

well I'll listen to my 2 CD's later to tell you the title.

zenon, honestly did you know the song was rammstein?

I had a feeling it was Rammstein, but I wasn't completely sure. I don't like them at all and I don't listen to their music at all, so I wasn't familiar with that specific song.

The song from that advertisement totally has a German more-epic-than-it-should-be feel to it that I generally associate with Rammstein, hence them being my first guess when I heard it.

Hopefully you can find the song, I don't have a clue. :)

Don't feel bad. I might have not found it hadn't I remembered the song. Just played it to make sure.

Hah, Ren, even I knew that one. I have the Mutter album, but that's all the Rammstein I have. I have very little music, don't listen much. I like Rammstein, even though I don't know half of the stuff they say :p

If you've seen the movie XXX, the opening scene has some undercover agent running into a club and being killed by a bad guy. But the scene is awesome 'cause Rammstein is playing "Freur Frei!" (I'm probably wrong on the spelling). I LOVE that song!!

Yeah. Rammstein does kick ass. 8)