Guess who bought...

Renesis

Lazier than Viper
Car(s)
2007 BMW Z4 3.0 SI
a new car?

hell yea, it's me!

I know I don't post much on here anymore, but since it's a big news it was worth reporting!

I never thought I'd end up with something american, but for that price, I couldn't get anything that came close to it! I love it.

I liked the Rabbit too but it had a poor fuel consumption and looked "meh"

here ya go:

f5quarter.JPG

g5front.JPG

g5rear.JPG

g5int.jpg

8)

nice :)

Last edited:
You bough that American piece of junk with it's crap interior and lousy steering? Ok, now that I have put that out of the thread, you bought a nice car man. I have seen these on the roads and they look killer. I am so envious :blowup:

What, no RX8? :(

Ah well, you got what you wanted, and I see it has the correct amount of pedals, too!

What, no RX8? :(

Ah well, you got what you wanted, and I see it has the correct amount of pedals, too!

didn't fit in my budget, insurance would have raped me, and it sucks too much gas!

maybe when they'll come up with the RX8 v3.0! :lol:

OMG, he's alive?

Congrats on the purchase of the Pursuit.

Nice buy. How does it drive?

it drives great, what surprised me the most is the handling, the sport suspension does it's job and the stock tires (pirellis) stick great

but they're fucking expensive so it's the last time the car will run on those! :lol:

$235 CDN each :?

What engine does it got?

Nice car, btw. Looks good.

So....half kidding, yet half serious, how is that different than a Chevy Cobalt?

Different name, badge, grill, and taillights. Otherwise, the same.

Congrats Ren - can't say I know anything about the car, but it looks pretty neat (both inside and out).

Nice one Ren. That's a pretty cool looking car and the interior looks alright too!

Congrats Ren, looks good :D

2.4 Ecotec if I'm not mistaken because it is the GT. If not, it will have the 2.2 Ecotec that I have but with more power.

so is that thing the same platform/chassis as the Chevy Cobalt and Opel Astra?

=O sick g5!!! looks siiiick, congrats man...hope u enjoy it=D...is that the same steering wheel you get in a vette??