Guess who bought...

yep it's the 2.4 found in the solstice, 173hp

it's the same car as a Cobalt but it looks better IMHO, differences are, grille, wheels, taillights, interior trim.

the steering wheel does indeed look like a corvette one, it's nice, so small and full of leather! :)

yep it's the 2.4 found in the solstice, 173hp

it's the same car as a Cobalt but it looks better IMHO, differences are, grille, wheels, taillights, interior trim.

the steering wheel does indeed look like a corvette one, it's nice, so small and full of leather! :)

What...my dad's car is rated at 177hp...

O and you gauges are better then the colbalts...and the steering wheel is shared through Sky, Solstice, Colbalt, G5 and Vette.

it's the same engine, different exhaust tweaking and intake probably..

BTW if it's your dad's car, don't list it as your own in your profile! ;)

so is that thing the same platform/chassis as the Chevy Cobalt and Opel Astra?

Correct me if I'm wrong - but the Cobalt and Astra don't sahre the same platform, do they?

Congrats to your new car, I would've sworn to look at an RX8 when I opened that thread btw! :)

Correct me if I'm wrong - but the Cobalt and Astra don't sahre the same platform, do they?

Congrats to your new car, I would've sworn to look at an RX8 when I opened that thread btw! :)

No they don't. You are right. The Cobalt/Pursuit are its own platform here.

Ah missed this!

I know shit-all about this car but it certainly looks sharp with those nice wheels and cool taillights 8)

Congrats and keep it straight and narrow in that lovely Canadian weather you guys get up there, or else...

Good buy, I really like those and the black on black looks great. I think it's the Epsilon chassis.

Yes, they do. Some of the points to look at are the greenhouse, especially on the 4 doors.

I've never seen the Astra coupe in the UK, but I have seen it in Germany. I don't think it's a particularly hot selling item in Europe because people trend towards the hatchback.

Sweet car, though.

Steve

it drives great, what surprised me the most is the handling, the sport suspension does it's job and the stock tires (pirellis) stick great

If it doesnt have one, get a rear sway bar. Does wonders for the rear suspension.

I have been told the 2.4 has huuuuge potential for tuning. Something about the stock cams being way loose in tolerances. . . looks good in black, but I'm biased. ;)