Guest Map Thingy @ Frapper - Post Your Location!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ESPNSTI said:
It seems that it moves you to the equator if you try to fine-tune your location. :(

Just checked, it looks perfectly fine for me, but it looks like fbc lives on a field :mrgreen:

Splitz0red!

Stupid map. Oslo isn't in Akerhus like the map claims... <_<

mgkdk said:
ESPNSTI said:
It seems that it moves you to the equator if you try to fine-tune your location. :(

Just checked, it looks perfectly fine for me, but it looks like fbc lives on a field :mrgreen:

:lol: Didn't know about the 'Satellite' mode - fixed now (though technically it's what my location will be from tommorow - ah the joys of moving house)

It doesn't even know the city I study in, and thats 150000 people... Anyway, I'm in...

Buba

You don't need to add the city yourself. When you're not from the us, you need to click 'not from us' link and start the name of your city. It will give you a couple of possibilities.

Added btw. (only 2 Belgians so far :( )

Done. :)
Though I thought I'd add my avatar and now it seems to be popping up everywhere... sorry...

Added myself, stuck my pushpin where I spend most of my time...

freerider said:
You don't need to add the city yourself. When you're not from the us, you need to click 'not from us' link and start the name of your city. It will give you a couple of possibilities.

Added btw. (only 2 Belgians so far :( )

3 ;)

greatly accurate! i could enter my town name, and there are hardly 10 000 people living there

funny that it can't find my town ... you can clearly see it on the map at a rather modest zoom, anyway ... I used Toronto instead, I spend most of my time there anyway.

EDIT: what's even more funny is if I zoom in, it's pointing right below the University of Toronto, where I study ... and consequently spend most of my time .... this is creeping me out.

TO THE ONE WHO CREATED IT:

turn off the GODDAMN email shit!

I keep getting emails and it PISSES THE FUCK OFF OUT OF ME!

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.