Guests you'd like to see in series 16

the real Angie =)
(angelina jolie)
I am quite suprised that they finally brought on Diaz (last season) after so long....

It just occurred to me that it might be fun to see how fast Michelle Mouton is in a reasonably priced car.
I doubt she'd be up for it but you never know.

Can't see that happening. I think once would be enough for all the ladies concerned. And IIRC the one where they built the Caterham was originally supposed to be their significant others doing it too. I can imagine Francie Clarkson being up for that, and Mindy Hammond quite possibly, but I can see why Woman wouldn't have wanted to get involved and James does rather shy away from promoting her in person/mentioning her by name.

I'll stake twenty-seven pence on Alexander Armstrong, on the basis that he's guesting on James's new show this week, and the guys do seem to have some success roping in celebs that they meet elsewhere.

Of course, Alexander Armstrong might not even drive.

Jackie Chan would be great! Lance Armstrong would also be good. I'd love to see Michael Schumacher again...in the dry. And how about each of them doing a lap! That hasn't been done in ages, not seriously at least...

Larry King, Donald Trump, Steve Jobs...all would make interesting interviews.

I'd like to see Nick Mason (the drummer of Pink Floyd) He's got a sublime collection of cars and it would be nice to hear him talk about them, also he?s competed in a few races including Le Mans 24hrs, so he should be pretty quick.

I'd also like to see any Rally drivers, for me they're the best drivers in the world. It would be really fun to see the Solberg brothers in the same car and see who's quicker.

And IIRC the one where they built the Caterham was originally supposed to be their significant others doing it too. I can imagine Francie Clarkson being up for that, and Mindy Hammond quite possibly, but I can see why Woman wouldn't have wanted to get involved and James does rather shy away from promoting her in person/mentioning her by name.

Sarah has appeared on-camera before, though (see the end of Top Toys), and in one of his more recent interviews, James did talk about her a little bit (he was interviewed on her birthday).

Personally, I've been keen to see the other halves do something on TG for some time now.

I'd love to see Michael Schumacher again...in the dry do an actual lap.

FTFY. :) (Or did you mean Lewis Hamilton...who was supposed to come back in S13 to a do a lap in the dry, IIRC?)

And how about each of them doing a lap! That hasn't been done in ages, not seriously at least...

James and Richard have never done a lap in the RPC. Jeremy did in the Liana waaaaay back in S1 (with Richard and Jason in tow).

Oooh, Jason Statham! :drool: Yes please. And Hugh Laurie. And Hugh Jackman. Vin Diesel can come too, if he promises to keep his shirt off. :p

hm... A.A. Gill would be fun. :D apart from him, Alistair Darling, maybe they should have pattinson as a super succesfull british actor? I'd only watch the interview part :D

maybe they should have pattinson as a super succesfull british actor? I'd only watch the interview part :D

DO NOT EVEN DARE TO MENTION THAT NAME. You are hereby exiled to the Falklands.

On another note... I believe we all remember Clarkson's "Danish is cool". They should provide proof of that... which equates to inviting Tom Kristensen.

I would like to see any of the following:
Andy Hamilton
Any of the England cricket team (especially KP, Graham Swann or Andrew Strauss)
Paul Merton
Phill Jupitus
All/any of the TG wives
Russell Brand
Jeremy Kyle (providing Clarkson rips him apart in the interview, and JK rolls the car!)
Andy McNab
Iain Lee
Zara Phillips

Ok, that's too many for S16 , so mine would also cover part of S17 :mrgreen:

Another vote for the wonderful Stephen Fry. Daniel Craig, Craig Ferguson, Idris Elba, and definately Matt Smith.

Hugh Dennis
Lee Mack
Tiff and Jason
Jodie Kidd
Daniel Craig
Sir Stirling Moss
Eva Pope
Neil Morrisey
Martin Clunes
Russel Howard
Duncan Banatyne
Frankie Boyle
Jason Manford
Jeremy , Richard and James
Gordon Brown

Last edited:
Simon Cowell!
I always enjoy the clash of egos that happens when he guests on the show. The last two appearances were gold.

Jason Statham would be cool.

I think its important to mostly avoid guests who aren't up for a real hot go at a quick lap. For some of the really bad drivers they should show the interlude pottery wheel.

[video=youtube;hQ4-hDKorQE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQ4-hDKorQE[/video]

The list is endless with people I would like to see on there.
But mainly the big names:
Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt (perhaps together?), Johnny Depp, Arnold Swvarcheniger (or however you spell it), Jason Statham, Steven Segall, Jessica Biel :wicked:, Halle Berri, Jennifer Aniston and so on with the hot chicks...

I would also like to see Jeremy interview Hammond and May (one at a time). Get them up on the seat and just ask stupid questions and then get them to do the lap. I think that would be funny.

(oh and perhaps their Prime Minister and then Jeremy can ask silly questions about his campaign or whatever.)

(oh and perhaps their Prime Minister and then Jeremy can ask silly questions about his campaign or whatever.)

You mean Jezza's neighbor and (apparently) buddy David Cameron? That might actually be doable.

Obviously Tom Ford
David Walliams & Jimmy Carr
Rhona Mitra <3
Naomi Watts
Alfred Molina
Jeremy Irons
Jodie Kidd

F1:
Robert Kubica

Last edited:
Repeats:
Jimmy Carr