Guests you'd like to see in Series 17

Mr. Nice

Who's on your wishlist for guests in the next series?

I'll start this out with one who I never expect to see on the show:

Angelina Jolie.

I'd like to see Cameron and Clegg on there but I think that's about as likely as Jeremy declaring his new-found passion for vegan food.

As for people who have any chance of being on... I'd be interested to see Robert Llewelyn on there given his passionate approval of electric cars and his dislike of Jeremy's opinions about said cars. Also Gok Wan would be a good one, just to see how Jeremy copes with the interview. As for women, someone like Ruth Jones, or Sarah Millican, not just people for Jeremy to dribble over.

Petter Solberg! "It's not the fart that kills you it's the smell!" (Solberg norwegian-english at its best. In norwegian fart=speed and smell=crash)

Still waiting for the prerequisite Matt Smith appearance. Not to mention some of the "regulars" who've been in the other two RPCs (Ramsay, Rob Brydon, Jimmy Carr, etc.).

Neil Gaiman, Sir David Attenborough, Jason Statham, Adam Savage, Noel Fielding... A girl can dream.

Matt Smith, Martin Freeman (because Watson drives but Sherlock doesn't), Russell Brand, Jay Kay, Germaine Greer, Keeley Hawes, Ian Hislop . . .

Liam Neeson. He could start out forgetting who he is, then halfway through, punch Jeremy on his way to the parking lot only to find out he was something he didn't want to be or to recover his daughter.

... :lol:

More seriously, Hugh Laurie, Jeff Gordon - a quite successful NASCAR driver who they maligned for having labeled gear. Also would be an interesting interview methinks. Then he could turn left a couple times right at the beginning of the track.

Rowan Atkinson would be awesome, but I don't think he'd do it.

I wouldn't mind seeing an interview with Paul Walker to be honest... his driving skills might be decent, and he's not a total wafer.

Megan Fox

Edit: I just thought I'd add that I find tattoos to be horrifyingly unattractive. I just chose Angelina Jolie because of past references. I put Megan Fox up because of the ad.

Last edited:
We've had Steven Ladyman. We've had Lord Prescott. Now it's time to complete the set: Alastair Darling and Richard Brunstrum.