Guests you'd like to see in Series 17

Karynella

Car(s)
08 Altima
Graham Norton! Simon or John from Duran Duran (especially since they won't be busy this Summer it seems) or any of The Inbetweeners.

poz235

Car(s)
99 F1-355 Spider; 05 Maserati QP; 08 Jeep Cmdr
Nicolas Cage, but not because of Gone in 60 Seconds. Evidently he's a HUGE petrol head, having once had a car collection of over 120 vehicles he kept in a hanger (before the troubles with the IRS), and because the Fezza I just bought first belonged to him and was part of that collection.

georgeisoff

Proper Car Blokes

Proper Car Blokes

Sir Adrian Newey... (They should turn him into one)

Alex Roy

Bruno Senna

Mighty Monkey Harris:

Jake Humphrey

Mr. DC

Fucking-Hilarious Eddie Jordan

Allan McNish

Luca Demontezemolo

Optional Bonus: Daniel Craig

Last edited:

afan

Car(s)
Peugeot 307
Kimi Raikkonen would be a good choice, about his retirement from Ferrari and his next move

Mr Himura

Car(s)
Ford Royale 1993
I was thinking... Even with Jeremy being friends with late Richard Burns, and with the legendary Colin Mcrae having appeared once (Cougar vs Focus WRC vs F1 segment). They never got a rally driver as a SIARPC. I think Peter Solberg, or Marcus Gr?nholm would be awesome guests

(Although I don't know which board their times would be posted)

SadOldBint

Car(s)
Kia
I'd love to see:
- any of the England cricket team, but preferably Graeme Swann (I know, it won't happen)
- Will Young (He was so disappointed last time, and I really liked the way he and Clarkson flirted)
- Christian O'Connell (bound to post the slowest lap time ever)
- Alan Rickman (*drool*)
- Piers Morgan (just to see Clarkson rip him to pieces)
- Miranda Hart (just because she is fabulous)
- Sarah Millican (I think she'd be hilarious)

Labcoatguy

Forum Addict
Car(s)
#Jaguar #XKR, #Saab #9-3, #Toyota #MR2 #Spyder
- Piers Morgan (just to see Clarkson rip him to pieces)
As much as I'd like to see Clarkson's punchy reaction to Piers's inevitable shitestream, there are probably health and safety regulations that that will prevent such a beatdown from ever happening.

Stephen Fry's been twice, so now Hugh Laurie needs to get on. Heck, any of the new wave of sketch comedians: Armstrong, Miller, Mitchell, or Webb.

SadOldBint

Car(s)
Kia
As much as I'd like to see Clarkson's punchy reaction to Piers's inevitable shitestream, there are probably health and safety regulations that that will prevent such a beatdown from ever happening.Stephen Fry's been twice, so now Hugh Laurie needs to get on. Heck, any of the new wave of sketch comedians: Armstrong, Miller, Mitchell, or Webb.
*sigh* You're right, of course. Still, it was nice to imagine, just for a while!

Ooh - I so agreee about Armstrong, Miller, Mitchell and Webb - any or all of them would be great (expecially Mitchell and Webb. Together. In the same show.)

Red Falcon

Car(s)
2005 Ford Focus Ghia 2.0, 1993 Monark Ranger
They should invite Alessandro Zanardi for an interview. That man is awesome! Lost both his legs in a F-Indy accident, returned later with prosthetics and completed the remaining laps FLAT OUT in an adapted F-indy car, continued racing for BMW on the WTCC, and in 2006 tested a Sauber BMW F1 car in valencia.