Guests you'd like to see in Series 18

True, but that's tended to be the exception, not the rule.

Ooooh! They've both been on the show, but since one of my favourite BritComs (AbFab) is coming back next year-ish, I'd love to see them on again: Joanna Lumley and Jennifer Saunders. They're both fans of the show, they've both given good interviews when they were on (at least IMO), and I think they'd be competitive with each other. :nod:

Haven't they been on already? JS has, for sure (checking up, it was S10E7) because I distinctly remember drooling over her.

Jason Statham
Jensen Ackles
James Hetfield
Fred Durst
Chuck Norris ;D
Hanka Mostowiak (Polish character from TV series who was killed by boxes xD)

Conan O`brien
Hugh Laurie
Adam and Jamie from mythbusters
Anthony Bourdain ... btw does he remind you of anyone we know?

Hopefully someone of them. I?m not holding my breath though.

All of them, apart from Hugh Laurie, perhaps, would be better for TG USA than the mothership, IMO.

Haven't [Joanna Lumley and Jennifer Saunders] been on already?

They've both been on the show,

Joanna Lumley was in 5x03. And, as you say, Jennifer Saunders was in 10x07. However, I wouldn't mind seeing them again. There've been others who've been on more than once (Peter Jones, Bill Bailey, Johnny Vaughan, Simon Pegg); why can't the AbFab gals be on again?

The current Dr. Who (whatever his name is). They had Christopher Ecclestone and David Tennant, but not the current one. I don't watch Dr. Who, but it seems to be a very popular show in the UK, so why not?

Yeah; Matt Smith has to be on at some point. It's practically a prerequisite. :)

All of them, apart from Hugh Laurie, perhaps, would be better for TG USA than the mothership, IMO.

Joanna Lumley was in 5x03. And, as you say, Jennifer Saunders was in 10x07. However, I wouldn't mind seeing them again. There've been others who've been on more than once (Peter Jones, Bill Bailey, Johnny Vaughan, Simon Pegg); why can't the AbFab gals be on again?

To me, Joanna Lumley still is the best guest ever on the show.

In no particular order and with no observance of practicality:

J.K. Rowling
Neil Gaiman
Sharlto Copley
Benedict Cumberbatch
Hermione Norris
Prince Carl Philip of Sweden
Peter Jackson
Tina Th?rner
Adam Savage
Jamie Hyneman
Martin Freeman
Noel Fielding
Julian Barratt
Christian Bale
John Lasseter
Hugh Laurie
Claire Danes
Cate Blanchett
Neil Patrick Harris
Lady Gaga

Mark Knopfler!!

Mark-Knopfler-Dire-Straits-Guitar-Birthday-August-12-a.jpg

Mark Morrison and Tyrese Gibson. (But only in Two stars in a reasonably priced car like they did in a previous season, thatt'll be funny! :lol: )

I'd like to see some old F1 racers:

Sir Stirling Moss
Jackie Stewart
Jack Brabham
Niki Lauda
John Surtees
Keke Rosberg
Jacques Lafitte
Mario Andretti

PS: I just don't know if Rosberg and Lafitte speak english...

Last edited:
PS: I just don't know if Rosberg and Lafitte speak english...

Laffite probably speaks English just like any other French F1 driver (heavy accent). Rosberg... well... let's just say he's also versed in the darker side of the English language. He drove for Williams and McLaren, how can he NOT speak English? :p