Guests you'd like to see in Series 18

Well, I still think they interviewing each other about their pre-TG careers would be pretty nice :)

Uhm... Jeremy interviewing Jeremy springs to mind as a potential issue?
And no, don't suggest another interviewer ! :mad: Don't you be thinking of doing that ! <_<

Uhm... Jeremy interviewing Jeremy springs to mind as a potential issue?
And no, don't suggest another interviewer ! :mad: Don't you be thinking of doing that ! <_<

If the interviewer was Jon Culshaw doing his Jeremy impression, though...that would definitely work.

If the interviewer was Jon Culshaw doing his Jeremy impression, though...that would definitely work.

No it wouldn't. The only person Jon Culshaw sounds like is Jon Culshaw.

The way to do it would be to script an interview loosely then film it twice with someone else asking the questions for Jeremy to respond to. Easily done and quite a good idea actually.

Jean Reno, the coolest guy in the world.

YES

The way to do it would be to script an interview loosely then film it twice with someone else asking the questions for Jeremy to respond to. Easily done and quite a good idea actually.

So, Winklevoss's Trick?

Thank you! Glad somebody else sees this. IMO nobody beats Rory Bremner as an impersonator.

Reactions: MWF
Culshaw does a good Tom Baker and that's it. He's generally highly overrated as an impersonator IMO.

He had some decent sketches though. I remember Dead Ringers fondly.

Prince William! Wasn't there a rumor about an interview with him?

The rumour was Harry not William. And I reckon he'd make a great guest.

Bring back Jimmy Carr and stop booking any American, remotely associated with Hollywood.