Guests you'd like to see in Series 18

Mr. Nice

Who would you like to see interviewed in Series 18?

I'll start this off with the usual: Angelina Jolie

importimagesource=FPICFP_4693598_Jolie_Angelina_AAR_02_0955085.jpg

Still waiting for them to get Matt Smith. It's tradition, dammit!

Aside from that, anyone who's done a lap in both the other RPCs. :nod:

Micheal Caine (pull a "Micheal Gambon") , Robin Williams (no reason) or The Chemical Brothers (lets see how good they could drive a Kia)

Lee Iacocca http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lee_Iacocca (for those who have never heard of the man)
--I think he'd have some interesting stories if nothing else given his time in the business. I also think it's a 'never going to happen' but whatever :p

Jay Kay again... I find him amusing. Even in the Lamborghini drive back in Series 3, he was entertaining. Truly passionate about the cars, and that's a wonderful quality.

A rally driver of some sort, to see how they stack up to the F1 drivers... maybe S?bastien Loeb... or Tommi M?kinen or Marcus Gr?nholm if they can't find an open Wednesday for an active driver. They've had a few rally drivers around the show in the past.

As a greedy option, I'd love to see Jackie Stewart's time in the Liana... and to regale a few stories from the past.

Walter R?hrl as a driving genius.

Eric Clapton because he owns a V12 Ferrari 458 and Harrison's McLaren F1 and is a car maniac anyway.

Hugh Laurie because Fry was there and he is a genius. And he could argue about bikes with JC.

Robert De Niro, Robert Downey Jr., and then Vin Diesel (cause he would be shockingly horrific like his acting).

Zara Phillips. Let's see if she can handle a car as well as a horse. And Jeremy can ask her if she learned to drive in a Reliant Scimitar.

Okay:
Chris Bangle
Christopher Nolan
John Lassiter
Tory Bellacci / Grant Imahara / Kari Byron
Adam Savage / Jamie Hyneman
Victoria Beckham
Michael Gambon
Martin Freeman
Charlie Boorman

Bonus points if you can guess: why these folks?

Charlize Theron.

Another vote for Matt Smith and Karen Gillan if they feel like it.
Clive Owen
Jason Statham
Daniel Craig (just before Bond 23 starts shooting)
Jay Kay and Cowell, ideally on the same show so they can rip into each other and go head to head!

And Viper007Bond vs Quiky. RWD n00b vs LeMons veteran! Best SIARPC Evar!

You'll notice a pattern :
Michael Gambon (I'd love him to be the SIARPC on every episode but...)
Emma Watson (Just to look at her for 7minutes-And in a helmet)
Alan Rickman - Ralph Fiennes or Gary Oldman (To have a massive actor)

Non-HP :
Another Stephen Fry ? To stop the American Hollywood Star trend and treat us like actual intellectuals.
And I agree, Angelina would be cool. (With a little taunt on Richard since he craved for her to be on)