Guests you'd like to see in Series 18

He wasn't a very good guest when he was on back in S13, IMO, and I'm pretty sure others around here would agree. Nor did he turn out to be a very good driver.

In other news: Piers Moron is another one I don't want anywhere near TG.

Having been on the show in the FCX Clarity episode and for SIARPC, I think it can be said that he has been interviewed enough. Should they want to review one of his toys (which seems doubtful at this point) he could make another appearance then, but it is my opinion that SIARPC should really be reserved for those who haven't been interviewed on SIARPC.

Last edited:
I still want to see Alessandro Zanardi being interviewed. His return to racing even after losing both legs in a F-Indy accident is a great story. :)

Most of the Hollywood guests they've had so far have been quite reserved. On that basis Angelina Jolie would probably be a boring interview.

Let's have Paul Merton and Ian Hislop on together! Now that would be funny.

0000193608_350.jpg

I you have't been in Latin America before, skip on this one. Just a few will understand.

I would like to see Tiff Needell, hehe... And Tanner Foust, Ken Block, John Cleese (that would be AWESOME)

They've had Ken Block on twice outside a SIARPC context.

Also, if he or Tanner appeared and did a lap, what board would they go on? They can't on the normal board; they're racing drivers. But they can't go on the F1 board either; they're rally drivers. It's either expand the F1 board to include other racing drivers, or start a new board for other racing drivers.

Sterling Moss
Dr. Phil
Samuel L. Jackson
Danica Patrick
Kat Von D
Chris Moyles

I'll chip in my vote for Pierce Brosnan like someone else mentioned. From what I hear he can be one hell of a down-to-earth type guy and as such might be fun as a guest :)