Guests you'd like to see in Series 18

Last edited:
Ross Kemp
Paul Merton/Ian Hislop
Victoria Coren
Hugh Laurie
Pierce brosnan
Kiera Knightley

Nick Mason lent his Enzo to appear on the show, it's about time that he should get invited as the SIARPC. Along with a few members of his "extended" family who are all racing in some form or another: his daughter Holly, her husband Marino Franchitti, his brother Dario Franchitti and their cousin Paul di Resta, and to make the invasion of the Scottish motorsport mafia complete, get Allan McNish in there as well. :lol:

Justin Bieber

In a Morris Marina
tumblr_lq9ka20rJ81qaitmuo1_500.gif

I'm surprised no one has even thought to mention Bill Nye the science guy, I'd put this guy next to Jesus for all the help he has done to the world.

Practically unheard of in the UK.

Has anybody mentioned The Queen yet?? I'm sure that'd be entertaining. Otherwise Harry or William would be good too, or Prince Charles. I'm sure they'd all make great guests!

Otherwise, Ronnie o' Sullivan again, Sir David Attenborough, Paul McCartney, Dame Judie Dench, Michael Schumacher and actually make him do a lap, Sacha Baron Cohen (Borat), Keira Knightley (just to see Clarkson ha),

Vicki Michelle
Steve Coogan
Alfred Molina
Emma & Keira
Sacha Baron Cohen
John Barrowman
Rhona Mitra
Naomi Watts
Judi Dench
Pierce Brosnan
Clive Owen
Hugh Laurie
Jodie Kidd
Michael Caine

and I will probably see none of them, as usual. ;)

Last edited:
Steve Coogan

Given his strong response to "Mexicogate" earlier this year, I'm thinking we won't be seeing him on TG for a while, and it'll be a miracle if he does decide to have a go in the Cee'd.

Jodie Kidd

Yes, please!

They've had Ken Block on twice outside a SIARPC context.

Also, if he or Tanner appeared and did a lap, what board would they go on? They can't on the normal board; they're racing drivers. But they can't go on the F1 board either; they're rally drivers. It's either expand the F1 board to include other racing drivers, or start a new board for other racing drivers.

Super late reply is super late, but I would love to see Ken and Tanner go head to head in a non-rally context as SIARPC. I wonder if rally drivers would take the same lines as F1 drivers?

John Barrowman
Alan Davies
Alan Cummings

Just for pure amusement
Mike Newton or Tommy Erdos

Ozzy Osbourne.

Super late reply is super late, but I would love to see Ken and Tanner go head to head in a non-rally context as SIARPC. I wonder if rally drivers would take the same lines as F1 drivers?

Again, what board would they go on? Regular board is out (they're racing drivers), and so is the F1 board (they're rally drivers).