Guests you'd like to see in Series 19

Mr. Nice

Sofia Vergara

sofia-vergara-picture-6.jpg

(in keeping with the general theme of Hollywood star judged to be most beautiful woman in the world)

Must you insist on doing these threads?

That being said, Lucy Lawless. I want to see her argue environmentalism with Jezza.

Last edited:
Yes?

I've been doing them for years, why stop now?

Don't stop you now?
Cause' you're having such a good time, you're having a ball?
:lol:

I'm Still holding out for a WRC driver, to compare how they would do against the F1 guys. S?bastien Loeb has been running away with WRC for nearly a decade... I think he'd be an interesting choice for a 'petrolhead' episode. But he's probably quite busy... winning races and such. Maybe a retired one like Marcus Gronholm would be easier to get.

From the sounds of it, quite a while.

Tom Hardy
Bear Grylls
Tinie Tempah
Leonardo DiCaprio
Nico Rosberg
Mika Hakkinen
Matt Damon
Reese Witherspoon (?)
Jason Statham
Tom Hanks
Chris Martin
Travis Pastrana

TG US vs TG UK

The usual:

Olivia Wilde
Bear Grylls
Clint Eastwood (hey, he could be the oldest guest ever)

Maybe a retired one like Marcus Gronholm would be easier to get.

I read that as retarded, though that was a little harsh. :lol:

Petter would be a good guest I think, he's always bubbling with enthusiasm.

Speaking of old guests:

Murray Walker

S.

When you say old, do you mean he's been on before or he's just ancient? I don't remember him being on but it would be good to see him again regardless.

Please, everyone, stop saying Bear Grylls.

Although some home grown guests would be nice for a change.

When you say old, do you mean he's been on before or he's just ancient? I don't remember him being on but it would be good to see him again regardless.

I just meant his age (since Lekky brought up Clint Eastwood). Murray may be 80++, but I saw a fairly recent BBC docu with him the other day in which he rode an offroad-bike. So I guess he can't be too old to do a few quick laps in the Kia ...

S.

Chris Barrie - I'd love to hear him do impersonations of James & Jeremy (his impersonation of Hammond, on Petrol Heads, was quite good).

Sarah Millican. In the first episode of her latest programme The Sarah Millican Television Programme, she referred to Top Gear as "Snog, Marry, Avoid". I'd love to find out who is who. :mrgreen:

Jennifer Saunders and Joanna Lumley
Hilary Devey and Deborah Meaden
Ant and Dec
Francis Rossi
Nigel Havers
Ian Wright

Sarah Millican. In the first episode of her latest programme The Sarah Millican Television Programme, she referred to Top Gear as "Snog, Marry, Avoid". I'd love to find out who is who. :mrgreen:

It has to be Richard, James and Jeremy!

Yeah, but in what order? That's what she's asking.