Guests you'd like to see in Series 21

Felipe Massa, Tom Hanks would be good or maybe Jimmy Carter, that would fun.

As usual:

Vicki Michelle
Steve Coogan
Alfred Molina
Emma & Keira
Sacha Baron Cohen
John Barrowman
Rhona Mitra
Naomi Watts
Judi Dench
Pierce Brosnan
Clive Owen
Hugh Laurie
Jodie Kidd
Michael Caine
Amy Williams

F1: Robert Kubica

I really would like to see Nick Mason and Oz Clarke, I also really enjoyed Stephen Fry (may be accompanied by Hugh Laurie).

From the F1 David Coulthard or Eddie Jordan would be interesting.

One thing's for sure, some time within the next 2-3 series we'll have Peter Capaldi as a guest, BBC guidelines seem to state that the actor playing the Doctor in Doctor Who has to appear on TG as the SIARPC during his run as the Doctor. :lol:

One thing's for sure, some time within the next 2-3 series we'll have Peter Capaldi as a guest, BBC guidelines seem to state that the actor playing the Doctor in Doctor Who has to appear on TG as the SIARPC during his run as the Doctor. :lol:

You're probably not wrong.

I would like to see the three hosts take turns in the car, just to see how they'd do. Maybe with each other in the car, trying to sabotage the run without causing an accident. ;)

Clive Anderson.

Actually, more accurately: whenever the RPC changes, the Doctor changes as well.
Eccleston / Liana
Tennant / Lacetti
Smith / Cee'd
Capaldi / Astra
So ... that means if the Astra gets replaced by a Dacia Sandero, Capaldi starts sending his demo reel round.

Jeremy's a Python fan, so why not John Cleese? Michael Palin and Terry Jones are also options, though they might disapprove of Clarkson's politics.

Now, that he's back in England - and JC being a Chelsea fan - the Special One. :bow: His former assistant coach would probably make a better guest because he's a proper petrolhead, but he's probably not a household name just yet.

As an American who got exposed to Jose through I'm On Setanta Sports/Special 1 TV, I've gotta agree with this. :thumbsup:

You're probably not wrong.

And more widely, some of the BBC's newer "Properties", who ever they are promoting at the moment. Like Sarah Millican maybe now and Rob Brydon in the past.

I would like to see the three hosts take turns in the car, just to see how they'd do. Maybe with each other in the car, trying to sabotage the run without causing an accident. ;)

May be fun, but they haven't done it yet, so it probably won't happen.

:smile:

John Barrowman, Jeremy Kyle, Graham Norton...

If their going to be bringing back all the F1 drivers who ran a wet lap it would be interesting to see them bring back Kimi for a dry lap, especially since he's returning to Ferrari.

The usual push for more of "the regulars" to come back (i.e., those who've appeared on the segment in at least two RPC "eras", if you will).

And I imagine Peter Capaldi will be on at some point. New car. New Doctor. ;)

And more women! Another nod to seeing Jodie Kidd come back.

I'd like to see Graham Norton, Jennifer Saunders, Hugh Laurie and Amy Williams.

From F1: David Coulthard