Guests you'd like to see on Top Gear

Im NGL I'm a total Harry Potter geek (what... its not just for kids)
rupert grint being on was AMAZING for me ;)
so any of the potter cast especcially Alan Rickman, prefureable in the Snape Wig ;) just becasue Snape in SIARPC would be hilarity.
Also of course anyone from doctor who becasue again im a bit of a fan girl. Who else? Um probably the guys from HIGNFY because as Jeremy has been on thier show so many times it seems only fair.
Also my neice thinks someone should get Justin Bieber on, if they do that can i suggest then cutting the brakes :| :p
I kid, but for real I am sick of that boy, my neice is staying with me ATM and is a tad obsessed... anyhu.

Also of course anyone from doctor who becasue again im a bit of a fan girl. Who else? Um probably the guys from HIGNFY because as Jeremy has been on thier show so many times it seems only fair.

Yeah, Ian Hislop would be a great guest... hey, he just turned 50, too, I didn't realise they were so close in age.

Also my neice thinks someone should get Justin Bieber on, if they do that can i suggest then cutting the brakes :| :p
I kid, but for real I am sick of that boy, my neice is staying with me ATM and is a tad obsessed... anyhu.

On behalf of Ontario, I do sincerely apologise. We do tend to pop out really polarizing singers about once a decade... Geddy Lee, Shania Twain, Amanda Marshall, Avril Lavigne, Justin Bieber......