Guests you'd like to see on Top Gear

What aboug Iggy Pop? Matt Bellamy?

ken block.

then have him take each of the guys and a lucky viewer around the track in an sti or race prepped sti.

[youtube]HQ7R_buZPSo[/youtube]

None! Because, I personally don't like this segment of the show. There are some good guests which come, but, this segments I tend to skip.

Bill Bailey

Um, I'm not sure you've caught the point of this thread. Name somebody internationally famous who hasn't been on the show but would be a good addition.

Um, I'm not sure you've caught the point of this thread. Name somebody internationally famous who hasn't been on the show but would be a good addition.

Easy now :p
Sorry didn't realise he'd already been on, can't remember that at all. In that case I'll say Murray Walker, although at his age it might not go so well.

edit: Or to better satisfy the international (why?) requirement and avoid unnecessarily risking the health of Murray - Hugh Laurie. A trip home would do him good.

Last edited:
Jack Bauer and Chuck Norris.

Michael Schumacher

Sir David Jason

Philip Glenister (aka DCI Gene Hunt)

Tiff Needell and Jason Plato - double act

and an unlikely one, but, Maria Sharapova :hump:

Sir Ian McKellen (race against Gambon's time?)
Jason Statham
Nicolas Cage
Michael Schumacher
James Hetfield (he could bring his wicked roadster for Stig to thrash 'round the track!)

Last edited:
how about they just change the entire format of the segment! Normal everyday guy in a super unreasonably priced car. That way a Koenigsegg or a Zonda could be on every time!

how about they just change the entire format of the segment! Normal everyday guy in a super unreasonably priced car. That way a Koenigsegg or a Zonda could be on every time!

and crash it in T1.

i have to agree this normally is the most boring part of TG for me, but nonetheless it's quite fun most of the time. even though i rarely know the people on their couch (being german), i don't really care as long as they're fun!

I think it's time for a new reasonably priced car, that'd be cheap thrills and would justify a rather lovely "roadtest" of the damn thing.

Easy now :p
Sorry didn't realise he'd already been on, can't remember that at all. In that case I'll say Murray Walker, although at his age it might not go so well.

edit: Or to better satisfy the international (why?) requirement and avoid unnecessarily risking the health of Murray - Hugh Laurie. A trip home would do him good.

I don't remember Bill being on either, was just about to reply to say it was a great idea. :lol:

tiff needell,robet lindsay,michael schumacher,vicki butler-henderson
rick parfit daniel craig

John Cleese, then. Oh yes!

THIS........and someone else's mention of Rowan Atkinson have the be the best suggestions I've read.

I've love to have Adam Carolla on, simply because inevitably there'd be talk about Top Gear America and Adam loves to go on rants, most of which I could see Jeremy nodding his head in agreement of. They could talk about the fate of GM too. Just a thought.

Yeah, I know, Adam's probably not that well-known in the UK, but there's a point where his unique association with the show transcends all that.