Guests you'd like to see on Top Gear

I don't remember Bill being on either, was just about to reply to say it was a great idea. :lol:

He was on in S5. Guess he wasn't such a great guest since nobody remembers. :p

Christian Bale; maybe he'd redo his outburst for Top Gear

Philip Glenister (aka DCI Gene Hunt)

Appeared on 8x03.

But in a twist of "Can the DI Beat the Gene-Genie?", how about Keeley Hawes (Ashes to Ashes) or John Simm (Life on Mars)? ;) (Okay, so neither are internationally known per se; but they are British, and TG caters to a British audience first and foremost. :nod: )

or how about the guy who got rid of all the speed cameras in swindon?? (sorry but i don't remmember his name)

What about both of them on?

Hows about No and bring some real rally drivers?

Petter Solberg, Mikko Hirvonen and Marcus Gronholm (up Timmo's arse ™ )

I don't have time at the moment to go through all of the pages...but Eric Bana? I would think he would be perfect...I did a quick search on wikipedia and did not see his name as guest, but he seems familiar on the show...I don't know its late and I have a wedding at 8am and its now 4am...go me.

Elton John :lol: :mrgreen: Would be funny if they'd decorate the car respectively:D:lol::lol:

But srsly though... Jason Statham would be awesome :cool:

William Shatner - he's run Charity races in the US, has Astons, a McLaren F1, etc. Everyone knows who he is !

William Shatner - he's run Charity races in the US, has Astons, a McLaren F1, etc. Everyone knows who he is !

With the added bonus that the man is completely and utterly bonkers in the nut!!! If you've seen his character on Boston Legal you'll see what I mean - apparently it's exactly how he is in real life.

It would be neat to see a nascar driver, just to compare the time to the F1 board. Or maybe Danica Patrick?

I think they should bring back Jensen Button, with the awesome driving he's done lately.
And I think they probably will, I'd be surprised if they don't.