Guy Ritchie 'destroys 4 cars'

Enough with SIARPC, I want more car tests and less celebrities running around in a shitbox.

Seeing "celebrities running around in a shitbox" was partially responsible for some of us getting into TG in the first place. (Myself included.)

Seeing as how we're talking about Guy Ritchie, I believe posting this is obligatory.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1dYv_gKTA8[/YOUTUBE]

Enough with SIARPC, I want more car tests and less celebrities running around in a shitbox.

:+1: I couldn't agree more, I despise this celebrity obsessed culture which is so prevalent and dislike the fact that even Top Gear, which is awesomeness defined is not immune to this social disease. <_<

TG has had this segment since its reincarnation in 2002. I seriously doubt it's going anywhere. If you don't like it, skip it. Those of you who dislike it should've been raising a stink then.

Judging purely from the results in this thread, I would say that the people who don't like SIARPC are going to have to live with it. If people on Final Gear watch it more than not, it would be safe to make the assumption that people who don't use Final Gear also watch and enjoy the segment on a level greater than those who don't.

Quality varies depending upon the star - Sir Ranulph Finnes for instance was awesome. I like it in general only a few guests have been rubbish IMHO.