Super relevant and trendy avatar
- Aug 21, 1995
v2.1.0 - upload all files, import product with Overwrite enabled.
* Nearly all database queries rewritten to be more efficient
* Member listing is more stable, shouldn't see people disappear/reappear
* Image directories changed, /rank directory now called /silk
* New images for message user and add friend
* Leaderboard will now properly filter banned users
* New option to choose what usergroups are displayed on the board separate from who can view the board
* Database structure changed, so the leaderboard will need to repopulate after upgrade.
* Updated regex in the instructions above, this makes sure that people enter gamertags in the correct format.
v2.0.2 - upload all files, import product with Overwrite enabled.
* Stats display reorganized
* Gamertag linking is case insensitive now
* Fix for page navigation disappearing for leaderboards with over 1000 members.
* Fix another headinclude bug
* Temporarily disabled user update hooks
v2.0.1 - import product with Overwrite enabled.
* Fix headinclude bug
It updates itself, 6 people at a time. Give it some time and it'll fix itself.I don't know about what others see, but I tried to look at the list today, and it seems to have dismantled itself. Almost all of the people that were on the list is gone, including myself. Only 6 are left. Any updates on it?
I'm gonna lower it to 5. I dunno why I set it so high when there's an "active with the past X days" feature (just changed that to 90 days). That's much better for keeping random people off the list.Suggestion: explain the 150+ posts minimum threshold on the page, to save silly buggers (me) adding their gamer tag and refreshing the page in vain.
I'm gonna lower it to 5. I dunno why I set it so high when there's an "active with the past X days" feature (just changed that to 90 days). That's much better for keeping random people off the list.
And refreshing the page wouldn't help regardless as the whole page is cached. There's a cron to update it.
You need 50 posts in order to show up. It's to avoid the people who only post once a month.I've set my Gamertag a number of times, yet I'm missing from the board. I was on there for a long time, but seem to have disappeared. Not sure what's going on but with a score of 24,135 I'd be up near the top, anyone else missing?