gXboxLive

thanks.

EDIT: looked at it and the changes haven't showed up yet. did I just misinterpret what you said quiky or have we already done it?

It's showing 91 people now instead of 120. I think it's working.

And it may not have been for you as it may have taken a while before it re-cached everyone. It only updates 6 people or so at a time in order to avoid lots of load on the server.

Not working again for me :(

http://img132.imageshack.**/img132/8480/notthereagaincz7.jpg

I should be above Blind_lo

Holy fuck, that is the messiest real Firefox / desktop screenshot I've ever seen. :eek:

I love my shortcuts :D. It's very simple for me.

Yeah I am there now, appeared a while after I posted.

I love my shortcuts :D. It's very simple for me.

Do you realize you can just set an alias for all of those?

For example, I type "gear" into my address bar and it takes me right to http://forums.finalgear.com/search.php?do=getnew. No need to clutter my toolbar.

Mine doesn't show up on the list either...I think it is because I changed my gamer tag though.

Mine doesn't show up on the list either...I think it is because I changed my gamer tag though.
Yep. You're showing up now. The stuff is cached and there's a cron to update it, i.e. stuff isn't live.

v2.1.0 - upload all files, import product with Overwrite enabled.

* Nearly all database queries rewritten to be more efficient
* Member listing is more stable, shouldn't see people disappear/reappear
* Image directories changed, /rank directory now called /silk
* New images for message user and add friend
* Leaderboard will now properly filter banned users
* New option to choose what usergroups are displayed on the board separate from who can view the board
* Database structure changed, so the leaderboard will need to repopulate after upgrade.
* Updated regex in the instructions above, this makes sure that people enter gamertags in the correct format.

v2.0.2 - upload all files, import product with Overwrite enabled.

* Stats display reorganized
* Gamertag linking is case insensitive now
* Fix for page navigation disappearing for leaderboards with over 1000 members.
* Fix another headinclude bug
* Temporarily disabled user update hooks

v2.0.1 - import product with Overwrite enabled.

* Fix headinclude bug

In the process of re-filling the cache now.

I don't know about what others see, but I tried to look at the list today, and it seems to have dismantled itself. Almost all of the people that were on the list is gone, including myself. Only 6 are left. Any updates on it?

I don't know about what others see, but I tried to look at the list today, and it seems to have dismantled itself. Almost all of the people that were on the list is gone, including myself. Only 6 are left. Any updates on it?
It updates itself, 6 people at a time. Give it some time and it'll fix itself.

It updates itself, 6 people at a time. Give it some time and it'll fix itself.
Nevermind, it was a MySQL error. Seems the table broke.

EDIT: I dumped the table and re-cached everyone. It should be good now.

Last edited:
Suggestion: explain the 150+ posts minimum threshold on the page, to save silly buggers (me) adding their gamer tag and refreshing the page in vain.

Suggestion: explain the 150+ posts minimum threshold on the page, to save silly buggers (me) adding their gamer tag and refreshing the page in vain.
I'm gonna lower it to 5. I dunno why I set it so high when there's an "active with the past X days" feature (just changed that to 90 days). That's much better for keeping random people off the list.

And refreshing the page wouldn't help regardless as the whole page is cached. There's a cron to update it.

Last edited:
I'm gonna lower it to 5. I dunno why I set it so high when there's an "active with the past X days" feature (just changed that to 90 days). That's much better for keeping random people off the list.

And refreshing the page wouldn't help regardless as the whole page is cached. There's a cron to update it.

To keep non-posting new-regged users from hogging the top spots.

To keep non-posting new-regged users from hogging the top spots.
Yeah, but on the other hand, they should be allowed to fairly quickly if they're active. 5 may be a bit low, but it takes a while to get to 150.

I'll put it at... 50 I guess.

gXboxLive problems?

gXboxLive problems?

I've set my Gamertag a number of times, yet I'm missing from the board. I was on there for a long time, but seem to have disappeared. Not sure what's going on but with a score of 24,135 I'd be up near the top, anyone else missing?

I've set my Gamertag a number of times, yet I'm missing from the board. I was on there for a long time, but seem to have disappeared. Not sure what's going on but with a score of 24,135 I'd be up near the top, anyone else missing?
You need 50 posts in order to show up. It's to avoid the people who only post once a month.

Go post some more. ;)