Gymkhana 7 is live!

Solberg

Car(s)
Porsche 997 Carrera S & 2012 Ford Raptor!!
Wanted to share this article with the Finalgear crew. Gymkhana 7 has gone live and apparently it's a great deal.
The post compares the gymkhana CPM rates with the Super Bowl rates and the conclusion is very interesting.

And here is the video!

Ken Block is a certified lunatic. Not saying that as a bad thing

Also :lol: at OJ's Bronco.

The car itself and the launch scene were pretty amazing, but it felt a bit boring, nothing new from before and the city detracted rather than added to it. The older ones were better

The car is mental. Preferred the San Francisco video (#5).

Should we merge the previous thread?

Anyway, the video itself is entertaining, the car is absurd and I feel we are a jaded bunch when people look at this and go "meh".
Some of the stunts are not new, that is true, but it is still impressive to look at.

Any guesses how many tires they shredded in the making of this? Closest gets a 5er. Conservatively, I'd say about a gajillion.

Not knocking the performance or anything, but I feel a good lap around the Norschleife or Spa is more exciting to watch. If they would have kept it a little shorter this would have been brilliant.

Last edited:
Should we merge the previous thread?

When you merge threads, the oldest posts get put on top. I'd rather have the actual video on top rather than a bunch of posts down.

I locked the older thread instead.

When you merge threads, the oldest posts get put on top. I'd rather have the actual video on top rather than a bunch of posts down.

I locked the older thread instead.

Makes sense. :)
Thank you.

One of the least entertaining in terms of content; the setting is meh, the tricks are old by now, but t h a t c a r :wub:. *deposits in wankbank*

One of the least entertaining in terms of content; the setting is meh, the tricks are old by now, but t h a t c a r :wub:. *deposits in wankbank*

It was interesting to see it in a "big city" context. I know they did that in San Francisco before, but LA feels more...erm...urban?
It lacked new tricks, but that car...just the sounds it makes at start-up.
Speaking of which, I know that from a storytelling standpoint it made sense, but my favorite part was the burnout while chained and I felt it should be the last? scene, not the first.