• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

HAD to share this with u guys

jasonchiu

Forum Addict
this guy has the best job in the world, living in japan (my 2nd fave countyr) and testing CARS! not crappy cars! he tested the ZTUNE!!!! VELISIDE CONTENITAL GT!!! OMG!!!!

read or die, i swear he is living my dream. damm him...so jealous

http://blog.gtroc.com/dino/

I'd rather be a test driver for a prestigious company like Lamborghini or Ferrari

yea, that dude FifthGear interviewed, I would love to be test driver for ferrari

Job Description:
Drive the ferrari on the track till it breaks down :D

Wow, I would love to do what he does.

Renesis said:
I'd rather be a test driver for a prestigious company like Lamborghini or Ferrari

Come on guys you know all of us would "take" a job testing honda civics and burning rubber on someone elses dime. I wouldnt care what cars or where, just as long as it was a blast. Or maybe thats just me and myself...I would do it for peanuts.

it woudnt actually be....lol..i mean driving in sepang for free...who would give up the chance

it is pretty difficult to drive a proton round the track, because besides driving, you would have to hold door panels so it doesn't fall out, and you'll probably end up sitting on the floor cuz the seats broke... that would be a real challenge :lol:

btw, proton doesn't test their cars at sepang, they have their own test track ;)