• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

haha in 2 days!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dathrilla

in two days and i'll be the first one touchin the new Ferrari F430!!! hahaha
lool j/k...Fu** skool!!! i'll be skippin skool too haha

:think:

I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I saw tons of people touch the F430 at the AutoRAI. Go find a new challenge. :tease:

darthrilla said:

are you trying to get loads of people flame at you again with your stupid posts trying to impress everyone

Derek said:

I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I saw tons of people touch the F430 at the AutoRAI. Go find a new challenge. :tease:

Heh, i wasn't allowed to go over the littl fence :(

But I was mostly looking at the women anyway :p

Kip_6666 said:
Derek said:

You saw the chick at Ferrari? She was hot! :wub:

Edit: picture!
pic.jpg

well oops..im sure there will be loads of other premieres of which youve never seen...neways i hope ppl from this forum cud make it :) ...

@andysumin stfu

I have a sneaking suspicion that you don't own a fully-loaded SRX, but rather your parents do...and you're not old enough to drive on your own.

Derek said:
Kip_6666 said:
Derek said:

You saw the chick at Ferrari? She was hot! :wub:

Edit: picture!
pic.jpg

I had a different one, i was there on thurday. A small petit blonde one :thumbsup:

Nissan also had some nice girls. The one at that special edition jewelry car :love:

Hey wtf, when I went to the AutoRAI last year I haven't seen those girls! Only a few handing out brochures....and some nice Seat chicks! 8)

Re: haha in 2 days!!!

dathrilla said:

Yeah by the sounds of things you should probably not skip school.

Re: haha in 2 days!!!

dathrilla said:

not too sure what this autorai is all about, but what is the point of just touching a ferrari? it'd be way more worthwhile if you could testdrive it, you can go touch any ferrari at the local dealership

after your stupid post in the I saw thread... I thought you would grow out of your childish immaturity and always saying shit how your better than people and in your imaginary country people use Mercedes S class as taxis... (I'm not stupid... I've been to switzerland and they use Cayennes as taxis).... but seems like you are an immature 12 year old boy who is trying to impress everyone

dathrilla, this is just the wrong forum for showing off and being pissed off at others. We have a different tone. Just try to adapt, no need to argue all that much. And if you are gonna see and touch a Ferrari F430, that is cool, and no-one minds you telling us, but please try to put it in a mature kinda way, and Im sure people will respond nicer.

No hard feelings then eyh? :)

Daniel said:
:lol: We have one here aswell, I think andy's point was that there are no countries where ALL taxis are S-Class Mercs. ;)
Ohhh...well, yeah, that's pretty stupid. :p

After reading these posts, i really can't comment on anything... Regarding the Ferrari touching thing= You people just gotta lay back down and relax...Find some humor... Obviously touching a F***** Ferrari isnt my priority and wasn't the exact reason i started this post...Was it beacause I'm excited to go to the show??? Yes...

Yeah well i guess ur right Daniel..But u gotta accept the fact that there are people in this forum with major issues..

Status
Not open for further replies.