Haircuts!

At last, an opportunity to flex my debating muscles on the really big topics!

Hammond: new - he's looked a mess for the past year
James: old - long hair suits him

Agreed!

James looks a wee bit off with the new haircut, I think he should grow it back out.
Hamster desperately needed to get rid of..whatever he had there last season.

How can I put it clearly... WHO GIVES A FUCK??? They are just people with hair. If you are watching the show because someone's haircut on it, then you obviously have issues.

just-for-men-touch-of-grey_1256668535_LRG.jpg

Although a week out in open-tops through the middle east would result in a bit of 'bad hair day' syndrom. Perhaps the cuts are an attempt to "slash 'n' burn" to encourage some new growth.

I didn't realize this was a Felicity forum.

How can I put it clearly... WHO GIVES A FUCK??? They are just people with hair. If you are watching the show because someone's haircut on it, then you obviously have issues.

How do I put this? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?

A simple question was asked. Do people like the old or the new haircuts. Not if YOU think people should care.

I personally think they can wear their hair the way they want to, but I do think James looks a lot older with his shorter hair. Sort of looks like his mother now. Not that that is necessarily a bad thing, just different.

And just to clear things up for you, I don't think anyone is watching only for the hair styles and that in no part has anything to do with the OP's question. And even if they do, in what way would that concern you?

If I were you, I would not be throwing around a comment about people having issues. Just saying.

I think Richard looks better now. For some reason, when his hair is longer it just looks too stringy.

I do prefer James with longer hair. I guess I'm just used to him like that. :)

In regards to James, at least it's not as short as it was in 1999, when he was on Old TG. (Bleck!) But I don't like the current look, either. Just seems wrong somehow.

As for Richard, if he went back to his S1-9 hair, that would not have worked; he's too old for that now. On the other hand, when it got too long (read: meeting the collarbone) and mostly one length (see S13 or S15), it didn't work either. For those of you who've seen Hammond Meets Moss, I thought his hair in that was fine; there was the length, but there were also layers to give it texture. Current hair works for me, too.

I personally don't really care about style

That being said if Clarkson still looked like this it would be difficult to watch the show

[Shrugs] I guess having had bad hair is an international requirement for hosting Top Gear

[video=youtube;0GhOEhCEW-0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GhOEhCEW-0[/video]

Last edited:
Richard looks better with shorter. James looked better when he joined new top gear - it needed a trim but now it looks strange.

Clarkson's hair in 1991 = WIN.

James looks very odd in the short 'do. For Hammond, it was about time to get rid of that mop. I swear, the only way it could've gotten worse in S15 is if he'd also started growing a beard. He could've been like a small, long-haired, bearded Jesus... Who knows maybe we'll still see it.

I don't care Jeremy is a bit bald, I don't care Hammond has awesome hair, and I don't care James's hair is a mess. I still love watching them and their hair is not going to change that fact.