Hammond, a pink Lamborghini and a little girl

JimCorrigan

Car(s)
HMCS Velvet Glove; The Last Samurai
That is pretty terrific.

(as an aside, the camera work in that video nearly made me sick with that unintended funhouse effect)

Electric-Mayhem

Car(s)
Subaru WRX Wagon, Toyota Pickup Rock Crawler
That is pretty terrific.

(as an aside, the camera work in that video nearly made me sick with that unintended funhouse effect)

Agreed. Yet another use of the GoPro when just about anything else would be better for what they were using it for (at least outside of the car).

I have to say that was pretty darn cool of both the Lambo owner/dealer and Hammond. I think that is just about the only GOOD reason for painting a Lambo pink (or any car for that matter). Kinda surprised they couldn't find one already pink, since I'm sure I've seen several of them in pictures/video. I loved the bit where she asked for takeoff on the runway and did it like a pro.

SpitfireMK461

Car(s)
2013 Mini Cooper S
Really great. And you know what, I don't think it looks too ridiculous in pink. Only a lambo could pull that off.

Pininfarina_

Car(s)
E46
Actually looks pretty darn good in pink highlighted with the white side panels.....dyam.

eb3

Car(s)
Permission to say o cock (no cars)
Agreed. Yet another use of the GoPro when just about anything else would be better for what they were using it for (at least outside of the car).

I think it is the YouTube's "shake-correcton" feature that is ruining the video. Not GoPro

SchumacherM

Car(s)
Fiat Stilo 1.8 16V
I think it is the YouTube's "shake-correcton" feature that is ruining the video. Not GoPro

Yup, that thing makes the video appear like it's being looked at from a hall of mirrors mirror...wobbly.

Excellent gesture though. And it's appropriate that they did a Lambo. They're mad enough to be the right choice for something like this. A Ferrari is too serious. :D

ExitVisa

Car(s)
'03 WRX
That was great - and I agree, a Lambo was the perfect choice.

Whitevanwoman

I loved the Lambo in pink - especially as they kept the insert bits white - the result was pretty cool.

Here is a short video from Yiannamize about the transformation
http://vimeo.com/75956442

And here's an article about the event
http://thesupercarkids.com/lamborghini-aventador-turned-pink-for-a-girls-bucket-list/

The official Rays of Sunshine Youtube video has gone viral with over 1,800,000 views which is brilliant news for the charity and won't do Richard (or TG) any harm either judging from the responses on twitter.

Rhiadon

It was a superb heart warming video. I really enjoyed it with a giant smile on my face the whole time.

One question, was that Genesis playing or was my irony sensor going off incorrectly?

ericman

Saw this video on the main page, great heart warming video.
RIP Emilia

Tzarrim

It was a superb heart warming video. I really enjoyed it with a giant smile on my face the whole time.

One question, was that Genesis playing or was my irony sensor going off incorrectly?

Officially not Genesis but Phil collins himself, movie should have had a 17 minute intro followed by a guitar solo before actually starting.

ClassicRS

Car(s)
MG Midget (hot) Mk2 Transit(hot)Landrover110(cool)
Richard - you all round good egg :) and finally photographic proof that there actually are people shorter than you !