Hammond In Car Crash - (Now Moved from Leeds 28/09)

Get well mate! :(

yeah i heard about this a few hours ago :( i hope he heals up and recovers well so the gang can joke about it on the next show. :(

The updated video at BBC is pessimistic about the head injury, especially considering how far they airlifted him since there were hospitals nearer to the site of the accident, which they probably would have taken him to if it was just a routine check for injuries....

Let's hope their just being sensational...

It really puts into perspective how dangerous and risky the clips on Top Gear are, the ones that some take for granted.

I obviously hope that he makes a full recovery, and I hope that he's back for the new season and that JC and May will be able to poke fun at him about it, or revere him for having the balls to wipe out at 208mph.

That Beeb reporter sounds pretty well-informed on Top Gear..."mouthy Jeremy Clarkson" :lol:

this really really blows. i hope he recovers fully from that and is able to continue, it just won't be the same without him.

the last thing we need now is speculation about the future of top gear. we don't even know for sure what happened to him at this stage. he could leave the hospital tomorrow and get back to filming or he could be unable to work anymore. and i'm not even considering any worse outcomes...

i just hope he is not seriously injured and will be well soon!

Hope he's okay. My prayers are with him for a complete and speedy recovery. Hanag in there bruv :( .

Sjeezes .. this just isn't happening :s I'm praying here ... and I'm not even a religious man. hang in there :cry: :x

Pfhhh there are some possible huge consequences to all this stuff. Can't think about it. Stupid rocket car argh!!!

ryosuke said:
the last thing we need now is speculation about the future of top gear. we don't even know for sure what happened to him at this stage. he could leave the hospital tomorrow and get back to filming or he could be unable to work anymore. and i'm not even considering any worse outcomes...

well someone on digg said that BBC reported that he might not even make it through the night :( it's just not happening :/ today = :thumbsdown:

to look at things on the positive side...
given his personality, he might be fighting doctors' orders to get the hell out of the hospital.

i really hope that he comes out ok.. :cry:

Blimey, that man on the BBC one news with that rather scary mouth scared the sh*t out of me when he said "Richard Hammond has crashed" :cry:

Hope he'll be OK!

SpoBo said:
ryosuke said:

well someone on digg said that BBC reported that he might not even make it through the night :( it's just not happening :/ today = :thumbsdown:
i can't find anything like that on the bbc's website, so lets not suggest anything like that when we don't know!