Hammond In Car Crash - (Now Moved from Leeds 28/09)

I truly hope the driving god makes it through this alright. It was some hole the car made.

Jacobfox said:
I just had an additional idea. If he's gonna be in hospital for a while, a great gift would be a 360. If everyone chips in like 2 or 3 bucks, we could probably get him a giftbasket, a 360 and testdrive unlimited, with a note to join our FG.com car club. I've had friends who've undergone surgery lately (one for a herniated disk and one for a broken cheekbone and orbital ridge) and they say that their 360's have been life savers.

It took me a while to realize you weren't talking about a Ferrari :) But I'm all in for this idea!

Ditto..

However, i'm assuming its gonna be really hard to get to the hospital room due to his celebrityness. Shouldn't hammond already have a Xbox360? I mean he is young...JC had a PS2.

Paypal idea is a great idea. I was going to suggest the same thing. Put in enough money to buy him a gift basket and some kind of gag gift like the teeth whitner stuff. Maybe a neck massager as well. :lol:

If people want to put in some more money beyond what it takes to buy a gift basket and some gag gifts then the rest should go to a charity he supports. I don't know how hospitals are in the UK but in the US they always need money for stuff so maybe it could go tot he hospital.

Jacobfox said:
I just had an additional idea. If he's gonna be in hospital for a while, a great gift would be a 360.

What? :shock:

We might have a lot of members, but there's no way in hell we can throw enough money together to get a 360. Everyone would have to donate hundreds to thousands of dollars if we want to do that. I'm also quite sure he'd have to wait months to get it delivered. And even then, a 911 would be a better gift.

GodGell said:
Jacobfox said:
I just had an additional idea. If he's gonna be in hospital for a while, a great gift would be a 360.

What? :shock:

We might have a lot of members, but there's no way in hell we can throw enough money together to get a 360. Everyone would have to donate hundreds to thousands of dollars if we want to do that. I'm also quite sure he'd have to wait months to get it delivered. And even then, a 911 would be a better gift.

Me thinks the young padawan is confused.

http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-Console-...bs_1/002-4427767-5549632?ie=UTF8&s=videogames

B000B43OY4.01._AA280_SCLZZZZZZZ_V64257075_.jpg

looooooooooooooooooooooooool. :lol: I think the Xbox 360 is a great idea, something to do while in the hosptial is the perfect thing.

I thought the test drive unlimited dealie would have made it clear, but if not, I WAS REFERRING TO AN XBOX 360!

I do think the charity idea is good, but we'll have no trouble raising the amount of cash for a donation as well as a 360. :thumbsup:

Wow, just read the news on an Aussie news site. I'm not going to reiterate everyones comments again, but I sincerely hope he makes a full and speedy recovery, and gets back to what he does best, entertaining us and whitening his teeth.

He's in hospital, not dead, Blue bug.

Let's have a little hope.

Just woke up from a nap and I'm praising God that Hamster is now stable :D

I think the card/present idea is great. How do we know he doesn't already have a 360?

i'm very glad to hear he survived that crazy crash. he's proving to be unbreakable.
my best wishes to him, hope he recovers soon.

They should name the Hilux after him, on that basis. The Hilux "Hammond". I tihnk everyone on this board hopes he has a speedy recovery.
Think of all the white paint they'd need for the front grille! :D

Anyways, I wish Hammond the best. I hope he's ready for TG in October :)