Hammond In Car Crash - (Now Moved from Leeds 28/09)

Ripplin said:
biddy said:
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news_detail.html?sku=470
Nice article. I hope people take Richard's stance on the show seriously. It would be a real shame if he didn't have a show to return to and it's nice to see how hard he will fight to retain it.

Sadly analy retentive matronly attitudes are everywhere these days, I just got threatened with being banned from this very site for no sane reason. Even Final Gear mods are anal.

ESPNSTI said:
Dark_Templer_102 said:
Only funny sigment i found in MAD TV

The "2003 Earth Destroyer" not a bad SUV to drive. You could always drive aggressivly and get to work faster and also piss off the greens.
I love that sketch. :lol:
Of course the Simpsons' Canyonero ranks up there: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7b4IeHk2YBI
/me starts humming the Canyonero theme song

biddy said:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/5384400.stm

woot
Why do they paste new info on top of old shite from days ago?

I thought "Well, lots of words and lines, should be a good read!" :)

2 lines later "wtf". :?

Good to see his recovery keeps going up in a straight line, though! :thumbsup:

Oooohhhh!
The hamster crashed?!?!??

This is new to me! I have been sort of disconnected from the Top/Fifth Gear world for the last couple of months.

I am yet to read this whole thread. I hope is comes back soon, and faster than before! :thumbsup:

Lusitano said:
Oooohhhh!

This is new to me! I have been sort of disconnected from the Top/Fifth Gear world for the last couple of months.

I am yet to read this whole thread. I hope is comes back soon, and faster than before! :thumbsup:
You will be hanged by your testikels by us forum members for not knowing.

It's been world news, mate. Turn on the telly or radio and you might learn a thing or two concerning the world and it's inhabitants.

(We won't hang you by the balls ofcourse, the neck will suffice perfectly.) :roll:

Lusitano said:
Oooohhhh!

Ignorance is bliss, man. Those were a very intense very sad few days.

cmotd said:
Even Final Gear mods are anal.

You're surely joking, right? In my eyes, they're a bit intimidating until you get to know them, but after that, they're all a bunch of cuddly teddy bears, just waiting to be hugged :D

optimusprime said:
Lusitano said:
Oooohhhh!

Couldn't agree more. Sad sad days have passed, and I fear sadder days are to come...we cannot let those bastards take TG off the air, that would just prompt alot of alcohol drinking and SUV idling from me :/

optimusprime said:
Lusitano said:
Oooohhhh!

Well, i still feel good about my donations. Gave me a good feeling. Then came the news of Hamster reacting, mumbling, talking, walking, joking and finally wanting to get his mug on telly asap.

That's it in a nutshell, i guess. :)

But nevertheless, indeed VERY intense. :cry:

Susurrate said:
I didn't want to have to resort to threats, but I will be writing to the BBC and all the Greens to inform them that if they cancel Top Gear a will leave my car idling in my driveway for one hour a day everyday untill Top Gear returns. If Top Gear goes down, I'm taking the planet with it.

Or how about: "If you're banning Top Gear, then so am I."

Drive in a gear or two lower than you normally would, and avoid overdrive at all costs.

I have a 4000-pound V8 American car to contribute to the cause. :)

My Golf, with it's sport exhaust and bad (diy tuning) air/ fuel mixture can guzzle quite some fuel, plus is makes a helluva lot of noise.

Plus it's under a roof, so it will annoy everyone. When neighbors come to complain i'll just say "Go complain with the ecomentalists, they're the current reason for the rise of global warming the last couple of days!" :x

Incredible!:shock:
The guy in the picture had a crash at 300 mph! He looks OK!!!
I think that Top Gear will return very soon! :D
Go Hamster! :thumbsup:

http://img216.imageshack.**/img216/5750/0200645040800zz7.jpg

That picture says it all.