Hammond Pictured Wearing Finalgear Helmet! (Contains potential spoiler pic)

robybobey

Car(s)
2006 Astra 120bhp
2001576687112486465_rs.jpg

Looks like a good fit!

Thread (spoiler) about why he's in the car can be found here: http://forums.finalgear.com/showthread.php?t=21258

More pictures (spoilers) of him in the car can be found here: http://forums.finalgear.com/showthread.php?p=519361#postcount519361

Last edited by a moderator:
GOD IN HEAVEN, that SOOOO made my day!

Brilliant find, mate! :cheers:

AWESOME!

And now say again that nerds on the net have no influence ;)

Brilliant, well done again to everyone involved :)

That's pretty cool. :thumbsup:

Awesomeness!! Looks great on him, what little we can see. Congrats to everyone who was in any way involved :thumbsup:

This is great...deserves to be on the front page, Viper :)

YYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY :shock: :cheers::cheers::cheers:

edit:
haha i like it how no one said a word about the veyron like it doesnt fucking exist :D

If want to see more pics of the Bugatti Veyron Race and were this pic came from :rolleyes: Click here

Sweet Salvation!

EDIT: Now that it is official....

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3:bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :richard: :richard: :richard: :richard: :richard: :richard: :richard: :richard: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :burnrubber: :burnrubber: :burnrubber: :burnrubber: :burnrubber: :burnrubber: :burnrubber: :burnrubber: :burnrubber: :drums: :drums: :drums: :drums: :drums: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :mouse: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :canadian: :canadian:

Last edited:
Nice.

Who's in favor of giving me some money so I can buy a Nikon D3 and a nice little 500mm lens? And a cabin near the track. I think it would be a very suitable investment, right?

Brilliant! Absolutly brilliant!
I do wish they talk about that helmet in the news segment or something, I can see JC really crackin' on Hammond for it ;)
Kudos once again to all who were a part of this!

hey it fits!

EDIT: maybe andy made him wear it :lol:

Last edited: