Hammond Says Thanks For Helmet!

robybobey

Car(s)
2006 Astra 120bhp
Yesterday, during the tea break at the Top Gear filming, I had a little chat with Hammond about the helmet. He said that he was very grateful for it and has signed a photo that I gave him (which is of him wearing the helmet) saying thanks, I will upload the photo when I get home.

He also said that if there is anything he can do in return, I can email him, and then he gave me his email address.

So there you go guys and girls!

EDIT! Here it is!

hammondphoto_001.JPG

Last edited:
:woot: That's awesome - good work.

God damn that makes me happy.

Oh, and Richard - thank you.

Wow. Awesome.

<3 Hammond

I agree, I think that he should tank Viper mostly for all his hard work!

Niiice!! I agree, it would be pretty cool if he mentioned Finalgear on the show.

I agree, I think that he should tank Viper mostly for all his hard work!
What work? I honestly didn't do that much. fbc was the main man behind it really.

Fantastic news, and for 18,765th time, thx to everyone involed, Viper Fbc BCS Vipers sis(forget ner name) the donators and contributors, people vho voted in the polls..etc etc etc!
http://img233.imageshack.**/img233/5562/helmownedke3.png

I didn't get involved, mainly because I'm too much of a noob, but congrats!

Fantastic news, and for 18,765th time, thx to everyone involed, Viper Fbc BCS Vipers sis(forget ner name) the donators and contributors, people vho voted in the polls..etc etc etc!
http://img233.imageshack.**/img233/5562/helmownedke3.png

And wooflepoof as well, don't sell yourself short! :p

Way to say thanks

Way to say thanks

I think a visit to the finalgear meetup in .uk would be a great way for him to say thanks:D

Always wondered if Will or any of the others at Topgear have thought of that. Since they have stated they check out the site that would be a great way to reach out with some of their most devout fans

Awesome :thumbsup: I'm still amazed that we pulled it off :p

Somehow the helmet business seemed to fly under my radar as well until after Richard had received it, otherwise I would have been all over it as well. :wall:

I have to say though, Hammond is a major-league class act! :bow: