Hammond Says Thanks For Helmet!

Ahh ok lol, Well i'm going back to Top Gear for the first filming of series of 11, so what should I get signed this time? :p

Your cat? Maybe your grandmother? Either would be cool.

Ahh ok lol, Well i'm going back to Top Gear for the first filming of series of 11, so what should I get signed this time? :p

Have them tattoo their names on your arm, you will never live to regret it.:p

i'm awfully late, but gratz anyway to all that contributed.
i wish i did, but i was sort of unemployed at the time. that was a kind and cool idea, imo. :)

anyway, hammond used his new helmet at least twice during the 10th season of top gear, as far as i noticed.

when he raced a veyron against the eurofighter (it's an other view of it, in fact) :
hamsterveyronvseurofighter.jpg

and during the motorhome derby :
hamstermotorhomederby.jpg

nothing makes me more pleased than to see richard using the helmet! i may not have been around when this was made, but i feel so proud that i am part of a board which has done such a feat - pats on the back for all involved (especially woofle, who i understand did the design, correct me if i'm wrong).

(especially woofle, who i understand did the design, correct me if i'm wrong).

The design was a joint project between woofle, myself and Viper's sister. Woofle drew the hamster, I did the car, the shading and put them together, and Viper's sis did the awesome cleanup and finishing touches.

^ I'm guessing if that's really his BBC email address, he'd never use it. Far too easy to guess, and therefore be abused.

If anyone does have Richard's email address, do the guy a favour and don't distribute it - either by posting it here or by PM.

what is his email

You have a bit to learn about this site - no-one's going post the email if they have it. This site and it's members have (I believe) earned some well-deserved respect from the TG team - no-one's going to undo do that by doing something as bone-headed as distributing Richard's email address.

Last edited:
As many of you know, I have his email address and I have received emails from him, but I will not distribute it in order to not disrepsect his privacy.

I can tell you now that he will not reply anyway, sorry to spoil your hopes:)

Also, +1 to fbc :)

Last edited:
As many of you know, I have his email address and I have received emails from him, but I will not distribute it in order to not disrepsect his privacy.

Can you imagine what would happen if you did?! All the Fifth Gear fanboys would go mad, along with all the fan messages, and it would probably drive Hamster to drinking and beating up family pets. :(

Thank you for explaning robbybobby p.s evn if i act nice people are still rude

I think you need to realistically think about what you are asking or saying, or you can really make yourself look like a fool. The chance of getting his addy by just randomly posting in this thread is slim to none. And none of what I just said was me being rude, just some advice. :)

Last edited: