Hammond Says Thanks For Helmet!

Fantastic news, and for 18,765th time, thx to everyone involed, Viper Fbc BCS Vipers sis(forget ner name) the donators and contributors, people vho voted in the polls..etc etc etc!
http://img233.imageshack.**/img233/5562/helmownedke3.png

I officially accept my pwn.

I think a visit to the finalgear meetup in .uk would be a great way for him to say thanks:D

Always wondered if Will or any of the others at Topgear have thought of that. Since they have stated they check out the site that would be a great way to reach out with some of their most devout fans

Hi Noob here.

However, I read through how the helmet cameabout and I would wish that Hamster would mentioned it on the show like at the end of the season so to speak featuring non other than...finalgear.com!:mrgreen:

Have them put up our page on how it started and the quick run through the process with the end product zoomed into the actual helmet itself :D :) :rolleyes:

What do you think fellas?

However, I read through how the helmet cameabout and I would wish that Hamster would mentioned it on the show like at the end of the season so to speak featuring non other than...finalgear.com!:mrgreen:

Have them put up our page on how it started and the quick run through the process with the end product zoomed into the actual helmet itself :D :) :rolleyes:

What do you think fellas?

Nope, it'll never happen - and with good reason. The helmet is not about publicity, it's not about public recognition of any sort. It's between FinalGear and Richard - and I hope it stays that way.

^ Yeah, it's a personal gift from FG to Hamster and he's liked it so much that he has made the decision to use it on the show.

Thats all the recognition FG needs.

I just wanna say, that the helmet you guys organised and sent to Hammond is brillant. I love the image of a Hamster in a Zonda whose ever idea and design it was fantastic. Also great to see in that signed photo that he wears it :D

Reactions: Jay
Nope, it'll never happen - and with good reason. The helmet is not about publicity, it's not about public recognition of any sort. It's between FinalGear and Richard - and I hope it stays that way.

No, not for publicity at all.

It was more of a gracious thank you to all TG fans whom cared from the very bottom of their heart much like how the TG producer mention this page once in awhile..:rolleyes:

It was more of a gracious thank you to all TG fans whom cared from the very bottom of their heart much like how the TG producer mention this page once in awhile..:rolleyes:

The fact he loves it is reward enough. Seeing him using it? That's just the cherry on top. There's no more thanks necessary.

I am in 100% agreement with fbc on this one. Even if Richard and the members of FinalGear were the only ones to know about it, I would be more than happy. I would rather have Richard love the helmet and no one know about it than have it paraded out in a publicity display while he secretly hates it.

His kind note to all involved in the Great Hamster Helmet Plot was more than enough for me.

some screenshots

some screenshots

i'm awfully late, but gratz anyway to all that contributed.
i wish i did, but i was sort of unemployed at the time. that was a kind and cool idea, imo. :)

anyway, hammond used his new helmet at least twice during the 10th season of top gear, as far as i noticed.

when he raced a veyron against the eurofighter (it's an other view of it, in fact) :
hamsterveyronvseurofighter.jpg

and during the motorhome derby :
hamstermotorhomederby.jpg

Ahh ok lol, Well i'm going back to Top Gear for the first filming of series of 11, so what should I get signed this time? :p

Get a white helmet for yourself and have all three of them sign it for you!