Hammond To Leave Topgear? [Total BS, Was A Joke]

This claim isn't very well met at all. I think this should be off everyone's mind unless there is a credible news source saying so.

its the best job IN THE WORLD short of maybe being Tiger Woods.

I'd like the money - but seriously I'd go mad having to play golf all day. <_<

I bet Tiff would come back to that show in a second...
I'd rather have Tom. He's already working for TG Mag plus is a lot more humorous and silly than the stiff Tiff (heh). We already have James May for that.

Is there really a reason this thread isnt locked? There is no evidence to support anyone leaving top gear at this time, the only source being "body language" (always a good way to judge the career decisions of total strangers).

If i made a thread saying "Top gear studio likely to be covered in goo next week", it would be locked and i would be banned.

:nazilock:

Holy shit, who is covering TG's studio in goo and why? :confused:

Yeah right! :rolleyes:

Is there really a reason this thread isnt locked? There is no evidence to support anyone leaving top gear at this time, the only source being "body language" (always a good way to judge the career decisions of total strangers).

I just heard this on the radio that apparently one of the 3 presenters is to leave next year,

But yes, the body language part is bullshit. :?

I've added a "BS" warning to the title.

shame we didn't start this crap tuesday, it could have made the news (but ultimately cut out)

James may's hairstylists brothers dog told me that there will be a Fifth gear goo attack by next week, and James may's hairstylists brothers dog has never lied to me before!

I'd like the money - but seriously I'd go mad having to play golf all day. <_<

Maybe I say that because I'm a "golfist" as Clarkson would say. My top three jobs in the world would be a professional golfer (a good one not a rubbish one), top gear presenter, formula one driver. In that order.

So in my opinion being tiger woods would be better. But you just can't quit top gear. It doesn't get much better than that.

That is totally uncalled for... Fifth Gear have taken this too far.

I think it's high time we rouse up a FinalGear militia and put Fifth Gear out of its misery.

James may's hairstylists brothers dog told me that there will be a Fifth gear goo attack by next week, and James may's hairstylists brothers dog has never lied to me before!

^ No doubt Mopar Man has already started one. :p

Here's a theory.
The Stig is credited as a presenter so perhaps they are changing the Stig again.
Maybe Hamilton beats him, forcing him to change (for no obvious reason).

I don't know but from my office window there is a really mean looking green cloud hovering in the direction of Dunsfold :p

Here's a theory.
The Stig is credited as a presenter so perhaps they are changing the Stig again.
Maybe Hamilton beats him, forcing him to change (for no obvious reason).

Maybe he drives off an aircraft carrier because he can't bear the shame of being beaten by a short man who doesn't understand gravel traps.

The Stig is confused by stairs, Lewis is confused by gravel traps on pit lane.

Nothing to add to the speculation. But it would be interesting to see an episode where all three are sick and the studio bits are replaced by their wives/GFs and/or Sabine. You would still have the videos and maybe pre-recorded celeb interview. It would be funny to cut back to the studio after a segment and hear sig. others ripping on how they can stand to be with such idiots. Ha. (yes, I am bored...at work...)

Bollocks is anyone leaving. I believe it when when I read it in heat.

or possibly topgear.com

anyways there's only 1 person who's not doing anything at present, is a true petrolhead, can carry a show and is funny - jay leno.