Hammond's boots

hobobaggins

Car(s)
mazda 3
I want to get my TG obsessed friend a pair of shoes, and I remembered Hammond's boots from the lotus elan/tvr/jensen film were pretty good looking. Can anyone help me identify them? I have a bad picture of them, but its the best I can do. Any feedback is appreciated (style/distinguishing features/cut)

http://imgur.com/fugFo.jpg

Last edited:
The picture doesn't work. I just see a bunch of violet.

I've seen the name of a company from which he's purchased boots before, but I can't think of it right now, and I don't think it's the same brand as the ones he wore in that film. He also has a penchant for cowboy boots, I believe.

I was on a PC, and it didn't work for me, either. :p

New one does, though.

Mindy mentions in one of her recent columns in the Sunday Express that Richard owns a pair of boots from Dubarry (his 40th birthday puppy Pirate used them as a toilet!). Whether he is wearing them in that picture I have no idea. (www.dubarry.com)

Thanks for the tips, but I've run down the dubarry road, and I do not believe that they are the pair in question.

I don't know about this particular pair but you could try RM Williams as Richard has said he wears their boots.

Mindy mentions in one of her recent columns in the Sunday Express that Richard owns a pair of boots from Dubarry (his 40th birthday puppy Pirate used them as a toilet!). Whether he is wearing them in that picture I have no idea. (www.dubarry.com)

Thanks for the tips, but I've run down the dubarry road, and I do not believe that they are the pair in question.

Yeah, you're right; they're not. But they were the brand I was thinking of earlier.

Cowboy Boots

Cowboy Boots

Richard actually gets his cowboy/biker boots from our store in Cheltenham (near his home). I'm not sure if they're the ones you're after, but he wears these all the time on Top Gear and even when he interviewed Evel Knievel!

His wife, Mindy, put him onto us as we do them in unisex sizes in Brown and Black; he has both!

You can buy them online here:

http://www.keithscarrott.co.uk/p20217/Sancho-Brown-Biker-Boot/b0-1150-1150

^ you need to get your user name changed to Hammond's Cobbler ......... but not Hammonds Coblers :)

What size does he wear?