Hammond's helmet - HE HAS IT!!!!

You know what this helmet shows? Class.

Great job.

I can't believe I missed all that. I know it's my fault :(
Cheers to everybody who contributed to this effort. You guys rock :cheers:

aahhh so you were there too then? aaahh well, he must have only signed 10 autographs in the end if that, leaving me and a good few hundred other people unhappy.

And yeah, hammond said that, and he was being shoved by the TG team to get back into the production office. i even contemplated waiting for one of them to come back out, but i figured that they would be a while.

i do have proof, incase your wondering, although it is'nt very clear

he could have easily spent an extra 10 seconds signing an autograph for me, but like i said, one guy from the TG was shoving him along.

anyway, i just want fbc to answer my question thats all :D

You are joking, right?:rolleyes:

coupdepam,

that wasnt andy that was pushing him along, it was some guy with long black hair, andy has short greyish hair.

Right last comment...I mean it this time..
It was Andy, I know what Andy Wilman looks like! I also heard what he said to him as he ushered him out, "Quick, Hamster, run like the wind, there's a hundred unhappy people hunting you down for an autograph!" ;)
I'm waiting patiently for a pic of Hamster in his new helmet. Or, if it doesn't fit him, holding his new helmet :)

coupdepam,

that wasnt andy that was pushing him along, it was some guy with long black hair, andy has short greyish hair.

Right last comment...I mean it this time..
It was Andy, I know what Andy Wilman looks like! I also heard what he said to him as he ushered him out, "Quick, Hamster, run like the wind, there's a hundred unhappy people hunting you down for an autograph!" ;)
I'm waiting patiently for a pic of Hamster in his new helmet. Or, if it doesn't fit him, holding his new helmet :)

i have a video from the end of the show, and i can assure you that Andy Wilman was not asking hammond to leave, he may have appeared when hammond went outside, but when he was signing autographs, with me at the front, Andy Wilman was not there.

the only time i saw andy wilman, was at the start of the show when he was standing in the middle of the stage, and i also have a video of that as well, should you so wish to see it.

aahh, ive just been reading through the script from the actual night :p

anyway, end of :) if the TGOTP wants to be discussed anymore, i think it would be better doing so in my TGOTP thread

Last edited:
i have a video from the end of the show, and i can assure you that Andy Wilman was not asking hammond to leave, he may have appeared when hammond went outside, but when he was signing autographs, with me at the front, Andy Wilman was not there.

the only time i saw andy wilman, was at the start of the show when he was standing in the middle of the stage, and i also have a video of that as well, should you so wish to see it.

aahh, ive just been reading through the script from the actual night :p

anyway, end of :) if the TGOTP wants to be discussed anymore, i think it would be better doing so in my TGOTP thread

get a fucking life, will you!

get a fucking life, will you!

shut your face, im only proving a point. Living in belgium, you probably wouldnt understand what and who were talking about as your have probably never been to watch top gear (and to be honest, frankly i dont care either).

GOD! some people. Me and coupdepam were only having a chat about a night at TG thats all

chill.

Anway, im still waiting for this picture of Hammond wearing the helmet :p

so yes Narcolepsy lets put it to bed :D

Last edited:
shut your face, im only proving a point. Living in belgium, you probably wouldnt understand what and who were talking about as your have probably never been to watch top gear (and to be honest, frankly i dont care either).

GOD! some people. Me and coupdepam were only having a chat about a night at TG thats all

chill.

Anway, im still waiting for this picture of Hammond wearing the helmet :p

so yes Narcolepsy lets put it to bed :D

ever heard of the internet, the actual thing you're using?? believe it or not its available in belgium!

Lets try and get back on topic ok??

no, you've been bitching about that stupid signature for the last 3 pages.

6yo girls collection autographs are cute, 17yo guys collecting autographs are pathetic