Hamster's Helmet - the next steps

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're still waiting to hear from the Top Gear office to confirm Richard has the helmet. Seems Richard (and possibly others on the team) are an holidays right now.

yea apparently hammond is in barbados ( p.s. Good for him!!! i want to be somewhere warm *grumbles* ..... girl moan done now )

yea apparently hammond is in barbados ( p.s. Good for him!!! i want to be somewhere warm *grumbles* ..... girl moan done now )

No kidding, it's like the weather here doesn't want to make up its mind. Supposed to be 17 degrees this weekend, though.

...back on topic, I'm glad to hear that everything's still going (relatively) smoothly. :D

Pfft, it's 54 here tomorrow! Much warmer! :p

30 degrees celcius here in Adelaide!!

54 > 30, basic math :whistle:

^Well, we've got 86 here tomorrow:p

You think that's weird weather? Yesterday morning it was 13?C, up untill that moment, sunny, warm, pleasant, spring had already started, the cherry trees were in full bloom. At noon it was 1?C and we had 15 cms of snow.

WHAT THE BLOODY FUCK????

Once delivery is confirmed the photos will be posted. We don't want any photos getting back to Richard before he gets the helmet.

will there ever be pics posted?

Did you see the in-progress pics? PM me if you want them.

Once delivery is confirmed the photos will be posted. We don't want any photos getting back to Richard before he gets the helmet.

Correct - and I've got them saved in a few locations just in case Murphy's Law catches up with me and my hdd crashes.

Correct - and I've got them saved in a few locations just in case Murphy's Law catches up with me and my hdd crashes.

:thumbup: This is so exciting, almost like christmas :D

in the immortal words of Phillip J Fry "its like sex but IM having it!"

Hi, this is my first post, quite nervewracking, i'm a long time lurker (about a year), plucked up the courage to join last week...and then carried on lurking.
Even though I had nothing to do with the whole helmet project, i've been following it and am probably just as excited as you. It completely blew me away how people come together in times of crisis and can actually be quite nice to each other, it was a brilliant idea in the first place and I know I'm not the only one waiting with bated breath for a response.

We're still waiting to hear from the Top Gear office to confirm Richard has the helmet. Seems Richard (and possibly others on the team) are an holidays right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.