Hamster's helmet - vote on style & design

Hamster's helmet - vote on style & design

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
gah i know im abit late to this, but if you guys need some more ??? contributions id be willing to send some your way

Yes, I will clean up the designs, and moving the arm is doable. It was only when I finished that I realized that the hamster is steering the opposite way of the wheels. I'll also fix the arm position and anything else that needs to be changed. I can't work on it until Thursday or Friday because this is finals week at school. I'll have it done as soon as I can! :)

Don't rush yourself, you've got a month and a half, or so! :mrgreen:

Yes, I will clean up the designs, and moving the arm is doable. It was only when I finished that I realized that the hamster is steering the opposite way of the wheels. I'll also fix the arm position and anything else that needs to be changed. I can't work on it until Thursday or Friday because this is finals week at school. I'll have it done as soon as I can! :)

Don't rush yourself, you've got a month and a half, or so! :mrgreen:

Too true...

Wooooot :thumbup:

I may have a lead on Richard's helmet size. :D

$%^@$%

Weird that it didn't show that post as new for me. Oh well.

I may have a lead on Richard's helmet size. :D

Doh! Our timing is amazing...

Follow up on it anyway - if we find out soon enough I may be able to change the order if need be. In the meantime I've asked the retailer if it's possible to suspend the order (given our timing with the painter a few days following up this lead isn't going to hurt).

Last edited:
Cool- someone finally buckling under the weight of our requests then?:D

where does this alleged "lead" come from., if i may?

A confidential inside source, that's all I can say. ;)

No, it's not one of the presenters. lol

:lmao:

Ooo we have some Deep Throat action.

No wait, that didn't come out right...

:lmao:

i wonder if any of the non-US members'll get that reference?

Well, fbc is Australian, and I got it. So - yes...

Well done on getting this moving guys - you few guys have done a fantastic job so far!
I've tried again calling the Beeb but without success. I don't think I can do anymore...
My offer still stands to help on this end though if required. I'll even re-tax the MR2 (she's currently hibernating in a garage for winter) so that whatever is needed is done in style! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.