Clarkson: Handmade Ferrari Epicness!

georgeisoff

I am sure it was mentioned before. However, I am just gonna leave this right here.

If this was James, he'd do it in Airfix and have it done in a day.

If this were modern TG, I could easily see Clarkson calling up Hammond and asking if he wanted to test-drive a Ferrari replica. Wow, even James May would bow down to this level of attention to detail.

That is incredible workmanship! If I had been Jeremy, I would have taken that guy out to the track for a lap in a Ferrari as a gift. You just don't see people doing this kind of thing a lot anymore just for the love of it.

Incredibly well done and great dedication even though it is somewhat useless.

Incredibly well done and great dedication even though it is somewhat useless.

I think that if this guy showed his skills and abilities to the right kind people, he could easily end up with a job in an Formula 1 factory... EEaaasy. Which will render him very well secured.
Selling yours skills is very useful... Just be careful which kind of skills you develop.:D

Last edited:
I think that if this guy showed his skills and abilities to the right kind people, he could easily end up with a job in an Formula 1 factory... EEaaasy.

... or Bentley/Maybach/Rolls Royce :)

I think that if this guy showed his skills and abilities to the right kind people, he could easily end up with a job in an Formula 1 factory... EEaaasy. Which will render him very well secured.

I dunno, we live in an age where natural talent and self taught aptitudes are no match for a degree. All that matters is that diploma.

That thing, however, is amazing.