• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Happy Canada Day

logo

Happy Canada Day for the Canadians in here.. too bad am working tonight.. fucking manager :/

theres a canada day? is that like our 4th of july?

Oh comon, don't start that lame shit, I didn't do a thread on June 24th for a reason, I don't want to piss off people. I didn't think Canadians would do it but I was sure we'd get that overly patriotic CRAP from americans on July 4th. :thumbsdown:

Giving us a holiday is the only thing Canada is good for, but I never work on fridays so... :yucky: (for those who can't read, yes this is me being sarcastic, I do like Canada)

well you asked for it anyway so...

drapeau_quebec.jpg
drapeau_quebec.jpg

BONNE ST-JEAN BAPTISTE EN RETARD A TOUS LES QU?BECOIS!!!!

drapeau_quebec.jpg
drapeau_quebec.jpg

Jostyrostelli said:
Yeah Happy Canada Day, what's it about?
138th Birthday of the country.

Dark_Templer_102 said:
independence from them brits?
Not exactly since Canada is still part of the Commonwealth.

Ren, you still get paid for the day off according to the new labor laws if you have been part of the pay roll long enough (unsure about you but ask your human ressources dept.).
And about the St-Jean Baptiste vs. Confederation comparison: :roll:

cvq :roll: X 2

Yeah, great day. Almost got side swiped by a drunk Canadian when he ran the red light and I was going through a green light.

Yeah, I hate the holidays. If they could abolish them then that would be great.

Roman said:
Ren, you still get paid for the day off according to the new labor laws if you have been part of the pay roll long enough (unsure about you but ask your human ressources dept.).
And about the St-Jean Baptiste vs. Confederation comparison: :roll:

Yes but I haven't been working for long enough to get paid.

And what's the problem with my comparision? La St-Jean Baptiste is the exact same thing as Confederation for Canada, altough it doesn't have the same political background since it's not the day we became free from Canada since that didn't happen yet.

I'll screen every last one of y'alls future posts if you guys don't play nice :p

Yeah, that's right, I said "y'all" :tease:

That or the automated Renesis filter, it's your choice, I'd personnaly go for the Roman filter if I was you.

///M said:
Canada day was bomb.

Got to drive a Chrystler 300C.

Great fucking car. It's a beast on the highway.

I don't know why Top Gear knocked it, COTY in Motor Trend and all...

Renesis said:
That or the automated Renesis filter, it's your choice, I'd personnaly go for the Roman filter if I was you.

Yeah, I'd stick with the Roman filter. [sarcasm]I'm afraid the 'automated Renesis filter' isn't a filter at all, but more of an automated post deleter :shock:[/sarcasm]

EDITED TO REFLECT SARCASM

cvg said:
Renesis said:

Yeah, I'd stick with the Roman filter. I'm afraid the 'automated Renesis filter' isn't a filter at all, but more of an automated post deleter :shock:
Ren doesn't delete posts that I know of.

He and I don't agree on a bunch of things and he never even edited one of my posts so that comment of yours earns you another one of these: :roll:

And if anyone of Y'all think I am not playing nice, I can make my comments a lot more explicit and then they'll know I was playing nice before, huh Cruzz ? ;)

lots of bitches to night.. :)