He who drives a Buick
- Feb 25, 2007
- St Louis, MO
- 98 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
Happy Festivus everyone, as is tradition with the Airing Of Grievances, name some of the ways you've been disappointed over the last year.
- For me it'd have to be my St Louis Cardinals choking once again on the path to what should have been another World Series win.
- I'm also upset over GM choosing to kill Pontiac yet keep GMC around, they serve no point other than to sell rebadged Chevy trucks.
- GM choosing to put their new Duramax engine on the shelf, I was really looking forward to seeing that wedged into some passenger cars.
- GM deciding to make the upcoming 9C1 Caprice for fleet sales ONLY.
- Frank Mir letting himself get pounded through the mat by Brock Lesnar at UFC 100, and then Lesnar punking out of his title match with Shane Carwin in November.
- I wish things had gone better for Final Gear at LeMons.
I've said my piece, now you do the same.