- being a taxi- because I am not doing something as exciting as you are, sibling, it does not mean you can try and make me miss what i am doing so you can get to and from wherever you are going at the exact time that is most convenient for you. There is a wonderful new invention called buses, genius. Most of the oens on our local route are air-conditioned now too, something my car is lacking that you complain about frequently. And no, i am not getting air-conditioning retro-fitted in my 1.3L carbied suzuki swift. Not worth the money or loss of power.
"I got a lot of problems with you people! And now you're gonna hear about it!"
Losing two jobs in one semester: the first was for missing one shift and coming in the same day at a later time because my manager fucked up the schedule, and the second was for literally no particular reason. Fuck temporary employment. I'm done with that shit. From now on, I'm going to proudly leech off my middle-class parents like the Kafkaesque cockroach in the educational-industrial complex I am.
In other news, I've made a lot of headway this year into having a legitimate career. Smoking Tire, Examiner, and those from Automobile Magazine, I doff my hat to you.
* The daft sods in US government who don't want to fix health care but would rather have their lips firmly planted on insurance companies' asses.
* Everyone in Maine who voted for Question 1. And here I thought I lived in a pretty tolerant state (though I do admit I live in a part of it that's quite conservative)!
* The 2009 Boston Red Sox for the postseason. *glares at Yankee fans* If you lose Bay I'll be even more angry.
* BBC America for multiple reasons.
* CBC Radio One for virtually ruining what was so awesome about their Overnight programming.
* Apple for discontinuing the 16GB iPod Touch. Couldn't you have ditched the 8GB model instead?
* The Daily Fail for obvious reasons.
Now, for the Feats of Strength, who do we have to pin down on here? Viper or Quiky? (I hope it's not Quiky. I fear his wrath too much.)
- Cash for Clunkers was the one of the worst ideas of this new administration so far.
- State of California going broke which rose sales tax, tuition across the board making it harder for college bound people to get in and get financial aid
-My-unemployment, and unemployability.
-My lack of money, and the fact I can't find a way of generating any.
-The realisation the chances of me getting a car in the near future are very slim after years and years of waiting.
-The fact I single handedly destroyed my whole life, became dangerously violent and then spent the summer holidays being what can only be described as insane.
-My college course, its hard and boring.
-My complete lack of movment in life, if anything I'm now worse off.
-My depression, that wants me to just give up on everything.
-Still single, although the more I see girls around me the more I just don't care anymore
Aaaand thats it, these are some of the reaons I give 2009 the official "worst year of my life, so far" award. Yay!
Loosing my retail job thanks to economic downturn and not yet succeeding in getting another one. Having to mooch off my mother to buy anything I need makes me feel guilty because she already has to put up with me and my brother still living at home.
My course feeling like a waste of time, the teachers being terribly disorganised and being snowed under with coursework at just the wrong times. (I should get a 'proper' job out of it, however).
Still being on my P plates. I feel left out when I got out and I'm the only one in my friendship group who can't have anything to drink and get stuck with the stoopid lemonade / water / cola.
Our elderly neighbour loosing her husband earlier this year, and then her poor cat got run over in our street not long afterwards. It was best mates with our male cat and he still looks for him every so often. ugh..
On a similar note, the young mother next door suddenly loosing her father. He did everything for her and her kids, and they would often came in for a coffee with my mother. He was probably the nicest person I have ever met. I feel so sad for that family.
December 27th - coming up so soon, will be the fourth anniversary of the death of one of my old school mates in a car accident. I still feel shit about it now.
The Black Saturday bushfires earlier in the year. I still find the scale of the disaster hard to comprehend.
Henry Surtees' death.
The general incompetence of all levels of government in this country. If voting wasn't compulsory I would never bother, it's all shit.
GM killing off Saab (and Pontiac) - I feel sadder about Saab, we've owned several! GM being GM.
The world going to shit in general. Up yours, world!
EDIT: flydiscovery for getting the freaking llama song stuck in my head! :lol:
-The Government, for not being able to fork out about 100 something a week because we're too rich (we're not rich! We just happen to have a house in our name!), hence I can't have youth allowance (although mind you, I don't need it anymore cause I've got a job)
-The Government, for being a incompetent arseholes and with two leaders I so DO NOT WANT to vote for next year.
-The US Government, for thinking it was best to keep a shit car company alive and then that shit car company ruining great car companies in the process.
-The British Government, for just being greedy and stupid
-Top Gear, for not being Top Gear (holy shit, I said something bad about them, which is rare)
-My friends, for not really being friends (a variety of shit happened to me and now I can't trust anyone anymore, well I can for some but most of them are a bit suss and the only one I want lives in the country )
-The guys that play at the rebound wall at school: The most stubborn, arrogant, racist, sexist bunch of dicktards I've ever met and do not wish to go out with any of them (except for this one I guy I asked out but turned me off because he wanted to ask another girl I knew. And guess what? They're still together. FUCK!)
-Speaking of guys, all the guys are my school, for not being anything I want in a boyfriend
-EXAMS for not giving me enough time to write stuff
-VCE: Fuck it, I don't wanna do it! I wanna go and take photos but no, my parents want me to do it because they want me to.
-The weather, I just want it to rain for quite a bit for once! And not be all a fucking drought!
-Richmond Tigers, for just sucking again this year. And no Matthew Richardson! Hardwick, you better you fucking good
-Sportsmen behaving badly, for well behaving badly. Doesn't really give you a good outlook to people, eh? (I'm really looking at you the players of the AFL)
-My mind. I'm so paranoid than ever before and is now crippled of fear of anything.
Mom's ex employer: Stop being a bitch and pay my mother and your other employees the paychecks you're trying to screw them out of for nearly a year now. And your daughter has some balls to send us a Christmas card trying to sweeten us up.
Unemployment: It sucks. I've been trying to get anything since I graduated in April and it's like I'm jinxed. I can't stand sitting on my ass doing nothing. I'm going crazy here!
My laptop: I've had it since hs and it's finally falling apart but I can't get a new one 'cause oh yeah, no job!
My apartment building: The fuck is wrong with most of the people here? Bunch of nasty bastards. It's not that difficult to throw your garbage away properly. Diapers go in the garbage, not on the floor and I'm sick of people who don't live here pissing in the stairwells.
Baylor, you have disappointed me, and not just in football. Some of our people are two-faced morons--and unfortunately, said morons are often in leadership positions over the school nowadays. It is an utter shame that nobody has the balls to revise the school's long-term "vision," much less actually take out the trash on our Board of Regents who keep ruining what's good about this school with their absolutely backwards actions. I have spent six years floundering about BU and all I've decided to do with my life is not go to law school and add a second (albeit--to Baylor's credit--incredibly fun) major. Where do I go from here? Fail another class because of a silly high school-like attendance policy that leaves little leeway for health issues and other instances of life getting in the way of school? Yeah, that'll work. And I'm sure it will be more expensive next year, despite constantly giving us less in terms of student services, class sizes, and--oh yes, I'll go there--even parking.
Life, you disappoint me for not dropping any hints on what I should do when I'm out of here, either. Or how I should pay for it, for that matter.
Texas, your syrupy sweetness can go fly a kite...into a power line. Don't you people dare be sweet to my face only to talk endless crap behind my back. If any of your less-than-kind residents have a beef with me, please, let's settle this with some simple Feats of Me Kicking Their Ass.
Oh, and all those guys here with huge trucks who never use them for anything but city driving and hauling themselves, with the occasional passenger? You might want to let them know that they're not hiding any of their shortcomings in life by buying a bigger truck. A little man in a big truck will always be a little man in a big truck until he fixes the crap that's made him a little man.
My school is what I have a problem with.
1) Getting rid of honors, thanks for fucking over the smart kids. No offense to anyone but I HATE being in the same class as those who say "myspace is better than facebook" or vice versa, IT'S THE SAME THING!!!!!
2) Lengthening the school day so you can get some extra money from the already cash strapped government of Mass. and then wonder why there have been more fights in the past 3 months than in the past year.
3) Shortening my time in CAD, which is something I love, and giving me more gym. I hate gym and the gym "teachers" it's a stupid infantile setup lead by a pair of pompous, air headed idiots.