• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Happy Fourth of July to our American Friends.

Roman

Resident Skydiver
Car(s)
Boring '02 Accent.
Time to break out the firecrackers and celebrate your country with some exploding airborne devices ! ;)

here[/url], ]
Renesis said:
Nah it's ok, it'll give me a reason to hijack the coming dumbass July 4th topic you guys will make.

Do you think I'd let filth like you post in any thread of mine?

You are both too late. I made the thread so it isn't yours cvg and Renesis can't hijack it either since it will go off topic real fast.

How fast ?

That fast:

And do feel free to discuss my sister's birthday or the 350Z while you are at it. :lol:

:mrgreen:

And what about my driving licence's 8th anniversary? :mrgreen:

I'm getting old too fast... :?

bihus said:

almost time for "Happy 12th anniversary" for my license.. and come to think of, just over a week later my first wedding anniversary. yay for :offtopic: !!!

bihus said:

6 years, 1 month and 3 days for me........damn....... :wheelchair:

Hey, according to Pacific Standard Time it wasn't even the fourth yet when you created this thread!

I want a refund... :x

Happy independence day (Or is it?) American dudes.

What ! Did they destroy a comet?

raheel_qamar said:
Happy independence day (Or is it?) American dudes.

What ! Did they destroy a comet?

Not destroy, take a bite out of it and examine what material 'space' evolved out. Or something like that, NASA stuff, I'm not that smart to understand really :lol:

Dude then I shall be the first to step on MARS. I will build a chocolate factory there.

cvg said:
Hey, according to Pacific Standard Time it wasn't even the fourth yet when you created this thread!
So when the ball drops on new year's in New York, all these people on the East Coast don't have a right to celebrate 'cause it's not midnight on the west coast where you live ! ?

Title of the thread is a genuine wish from me to the americans here.
First line from the post is loosely adapted from The Simpsons (think Apu from the Kwicky Mart (sp?)) and is also about celebrating a national holiday.

As for the rest, well you asked for it in and deserved it. Calling people filth... :thumbsdown:

What a poor self centered little individual you are. :wave:

I'm in, I was at work.

Well I love this thread so far, it's full of junk and none of the stuff I hate, so props to Roman for that! :)

This whole thread is a whole new low. What is it with you guys ? All this quarrelling between you three is rather tiresome. If you want to fight eachother open your own seperate board.